Sun, Sep 22, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Web Hosting

muller252 ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2008 at 3:46 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:34 PM

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good and cheap company to host a website? I've been looking at www.siteground.com Are they legitimate? Does anyone know?

AnnieD ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2008 at 7:19 PM

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2008 at 2:17 AM

I use 1and1, it's cheap here in Wales, don't know how it compares with the others listed here!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2008 at 8:12 PM

Have a look at Hostgator.com and see how it compares to the others. I'll be giving it a try soon. You get GIGs, not MBs of space and Gigs, not MBs of bandwidth for less than even 1&1, which is my present host.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2008 at 6:44 AM

I second 1and1, they've been excellent for me for many years.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2008 at 5:00 PM

I use WebSiteSource

$26.95 every 3 months,  {All-in-one plan} and it has loads of space and features.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2008 at 6:32 PM

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

spirittina ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2008 at 11:23 PM · edited Sun, 01 June 2008 at 11:24 PM

thanks for these sites i want to create my own website as well 1and1 looks really good and cheap

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.