Mon, Oct 21, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Preview: Michael gets sneaky

JKeller ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 3:54 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

file_181015.jpg

Coming soon to the MarketPlace

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 4:02 PM

Looks pretty cool. How customizable is it?

Amixiam ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 4:08 PM

Sweet! How much will it cost? and how soon? :) I am eager Bryan

JKeller ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 4:15 PM

Thanks Ghostofmacbeth.

The base conforming figure is a complete body suit. Materials are set so you can easily reduce it to the leather padding parts or even just the straps by setting the unwanted materials to transparent. You can also of course turn off invisibility on various body parts to reduce it to reduce it to slacks, shirt, boots, etc. I found that doing it this way was worked a bit better than several seperate garments as it just conformed better and prevented one clothing peice from "poking-through" another.

The shoulder satchel and dagger belt/sheeth are separate conforming figures. The satchel morphs open and closed and I've made two pp2's for the dagger that let you load it as a smart prop either right into the sheath or into his hand.

Bryan, it is priced at $19.95 and should be available in a few days...hopefully by the end of this week.

Thanks.

JKeller ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 4:27 PM

Oops, meant to say "...turn off visibility..."

BillyGoat ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 6:00 PM

Very nice! Colors and textures are perfect for the suit. Nice price, BTW.

fiontar ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 7:00 PM

This is awesome! :-) Poser definitely needs more items like this. As I learn to use Rhino, I find that my interest lies most heavily in5 trying to tackle the problem of good fantasy clothing and armour. I hope some day I will be able to produce something this good! I don't own Michael yet, I work mostly with female characters, but this item and a few others I've seen recently have given me extra incentive to add Mike to my figures. I guess I should take advantage of the deal that Daz has right now? I'd be very interested in seeing some more pics with the outfit in different configurations... BTW, thanks for the info on doing clothing morphs for morphed characters. It was the info I needed and allowed me to morph some items in the VCFS to fit my character, with out magnets! A million thanks! :-)

JKeller ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 9:55 PM

file_181016.jpg

As requested... here's some more pics of the suit to kind of give you an idea of what you can do with it. The bottom two images show how the materials are set. A couple friends have mentioned that this would also be good for comic book and sci-fi characters, so if there is interest I'm thinking of making an add-on pack of extra textures and props that fit those genres better and making them available in Free Stuff when they are ready. Thanks for all the kind words.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.