Wed, Oct 2, 11:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Paypal

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 18 May 2008 at 6:44 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:34 PM

Is anyone having problems with Paypal?  I made a purchase at Daz yesterday and according to Paypal everything went through okay, but my purchase hasn't been made available in my Daz account.  I don't know if the problem is on Paypal's end or Daz's end seeing how Daz is closed on the weekend. 

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

nruddock ( ) posted Sun, 18 May 2008 at 8:54 AM

Attached Link: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05/17/paypal_ipn_meltdown/

Everybody's likely to be having trouble with PayPal this weekend.

AnnieD ( ) posted Sun, 18 May 2008 at 11:30 AM

There is a discussion going on in the Commons forum at Daz about this now.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 18 May 2008 at 6:10 PM

Yes its been happening on our site as well. Not sure what the deal is but hopefully they will get it resolved soon. It happens from time to time but I'm not sure what causes it on their end.

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 18 May 2008 at 7:09 PM

Thanks Stacey...guess it's not Daz then. :blink:

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

markschum ( ) posted Sun, 18 May 2008 at 7:45 PM

Paypal is apperently having Lots of problems but claiming its a minor problem . After processing a payment they send a confirmation number to the merchant , and thats not getting sent in some cases . It apparently started thursday or friday .

heres a link http://hackinthebox.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=26708

3Dillusions ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2008 at 6:19 PM

Oh paypal is famous for this, it happened to me on a new site and to top it off they raided my mastercard when I specifically asked for my paypal account to be used for the funds, they are a nasty bunch no matter what they will take you money thats for sure.

My bank which I have paypal with, refuse to let them take money out of my account LOL. They are a major European bank as I don't use the ones in Australia, and to top it off they told me they are the worst offenders of taking peoples money out of accounts without authority so they do allow them to do it here.

Suffice to say they took my money but forgot to send a zen cart request to the online store, I had to contact the owner who was livid but they set me up with my digital goods, its PayPal's fault

Angela

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.