Sat, Sep 21, 3:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: How to insert light at a certain time in timeline.

jackhalsey ( ) posted Tue, 27 May 2008 at 6:52 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 1:46 PM

Hello

I have a character who is walking away and I want to a light to hit his back at a certain time in the timeline..how is this accomplished?  I have tried several ways but the light is in there all the time.

Please advise and thank you.

geep ( ) posted Tue, 27 May 2008 at 7:11 PM

Hi Jack,

I believe you can do what you want if you make the light's intensity 0% to begin and then make it 100% where you want it to "hit" him.

Break the spline at the frame before the "hit" so the light will stay at 0% (off)  until the "hit."

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

whkguamusa ( ) posted Tue, 27 May 2008 at 7:33 PM

The doctor has it.
You can also change the tweener type from the default "Linear" to "Discrete" so change will go from 0 to 100% with no interpolated frames "in-be-tween" key frames.

wayne k
guam usa

jackhalsey ( ) posted Tue, 27 May 2008 at 8:25 PM

Thank you both very much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.