Sun, Oct 6, 6:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: OT: Father explains 'The Facts of Life!'

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 2:38 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 4:54 AM

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

Scroll down...You'll love this .... 

You got Male!**'

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

nyguy ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 3:31 PM

Funny thing is that I will have to explain to my son the same story except changing Yahoo to AOL.

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

1358 ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 4:17 PM

snerk... hah!

NaySayGuy ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 5:46 PM

Ah dun't git it ?

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 5:57 PM · edited Thu, 29 May 2008 at 5:58 PM

Quote - Ah dun't git it ?

Coulf if br because you've never dun it? ;=D
DPH

NaySayGuy ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 5:59 PM

Dun whot?

donquixote ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 6:18 PM

Cute. But if that's how daddy really explains it, kid's definitely gonna have problems.

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 10:29 PM

Quote - Dun whot?

Upload from your Server, of course! ;=D
DPH

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2008 at 7:46 PM

...and I was halfway thinking you were going to illustrate them...but then, that would be against the TOS...;) tab A in slot B, repeat as necessary...requires some assembly...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.