Sun, Oct 6, 7:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: problem with conforming figure in p7

scott8539 ( ) posted Sat, 31 May 2008 at 11:30 AM ยท edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 2:32 AM

file_407316.jpg

i have shwidhelms predator2 that works great in p6 but when i try to conform the hair to m2 in p7 it looks like this.do i need to change the cr2 in some way?

geep ( ) posted Sat, 31 May 2008 at 1:15 PM

No, you just loaded the wrong prop. :blink: ___ HUH?

What you have there is the attack of the killer pool cue sticks, that's all. :biggrin:

Load the correct prop and you'll be ok.

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

(jk ... of course)

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

3D-Mobster ( ) posted Sat, 31 May 2008 at 1:15 PM

Not exactly sure whats causing that, but it looks like it have been conformed to the wrong body part, or the bone structure in the hair is some what wrong.

You could try to open the bone tool and see what bones its connected to, to see if thats the problem, try to conform it to the figure again, you might have conformed it to a wrong one, or if you know that the hair normally work, simply delete it and try to add it again.

But its only things you might want to try, dont really have an idea how to fix it :)

jonthecelt ( ) posted Sat, 31 May 2008 at 2:17 PM

Are you sure the hair is meant to be conformed, and not just parented to the head?

JonTheCelt

scott8539 ( ) posted Sat, 31 May 2008 at 5:52 PM

i tryed parenting to the head but when i pose the head the hair moves off.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.