Fri, Sep 20, 3:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: JeffH...First pic of LuLu Hair

VAIRESH ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 12:44 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:59 AM

file_181143.jpg

Heya, It is about 90% done;-) Already has over 40 morphs. Vairesh

dolly ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 12:49 PM

very nice i dont know were to start well done

Helen ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 1:25 PM

OOOOH I like... Adding to list of must haves :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Cromwell1 ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 1:52 PM

very nice.

DCArt ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 2:03 PM

The render reminds me very much of Diane Venora (the actress).

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 2:04 PM

very very nice, Need a beta tester? Very detailed and very period, yet modern.

mi-scha ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 2:14 PM

This looks like the 4th Hair I buy from you. Like in this Month alone. ;) BTW, how about some good Hair for the Dude? If I see another Image of Michael with a Wedge Cut, I start screaming. :P I would shell out real money for some Hair, that looks good on Syyd's Kane.

spudgrl ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 3:06 PM

Hey can you do a marilyn monroe hair style? Digital mariyn needs one. :)

rtamesis ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 3:16 PM

I'd like to see the Gibson Girl hairstyle common during the Edwardian era of the early 20th century too.

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 4:23 PM

Well, the next which is on the to have list with the Maiden Hair too. A hairstyle like the suggested marylin or greta garbo would be just to cool. SHARKEY

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 6:40 PM

Wow, very cool! -Jeff

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 7:37 PM

This would be perfect on a flapper. It has a 1920's look. I love period style hair and clothes. Wonderful work. Melanie

Larry F ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 8:58 PM

Louise Brooks? Then maybe that's TOO far back. I'm buying it for sure. And, yes, any chance of something for "the dudes"? Looks great. Larry F

casamerica ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 9:39 PM

Vairesh, now you've gone and dunnit again! I've already fallen in love with your Morgan Le Faye and Maiden hair. Now it looks like you've created another "must have, must have, must have NOW!" hair styles! I'll go broke! Oh,... wait a minute. At the prices you've been selling them at, I can afford a whole cyber-room full of them! Seriously, this looks like another of your masterpieces. I already have a use for it since I am in the midst of one of those "dreaded and sinful" pinup projects. You do very, very good work. Thanks.

SergeantJack ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 11:31 PM

I was hoping someone would make a really curly, frizzy hairdo, kind of like Felicity's (before she cut it) or what's-her-name...the girl who played the murderer in Urban Legend...you know, the one who was on the zit-cream commercials for so long...Rebecca...ah, forget it.

timoteo1 ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 11:34 PM

GREAT, GREAT HAIR ... will be going in my basket when it's ready! Now, I hate to constantly be the voice for Mike, but how about using your incredible talents for some varieties of Mike hair?? Right now there's next to nothing for him and there are a lot of fellow Mike supporters who have been crying for MIke hair (and clothes, and textures, and yada-yada-yada) for a long time. What do you say? Purty please? -Tim

cocco ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 3:39 AM

Yes,I agree with Timoteo,please something for the poor Mike too!!

Huolong ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 12:09 PM

This is from the German movie, nicht wahr? The American actress?

Gordon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.