Thu, Oct 10, 10:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Looking for feedback on new female Character

magnet ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 10:33 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 10:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=62040&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

Hi, Well My Emily character has been in the marketplace and now it is time for a new character. I burnt myself out on her. I am asking for comments or suggestions on this new character. Even name suggestion possibly? I was thinking maybe "Tabitha". I am curious to know what people think of the texture map that I created. Thanks, magnet

Bia ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 10:41 PM

so far so good, I like the eyes alot. I am getting tired of those kind of lips myself, personally, but I know alot of people like these kind of lips. I prefer a thinner, wider lip versus poofy, rounder lips with more vertical height than width. This type of lip to me is very unrealistic for a caucasian female, except in poser world! LOL. it seems to be very popular tho and is the main reason I buy so few female caucasian characters. Though I guess that could be morphed away by the users. This is just my oppinion though...hope you don't take personal offense...she is still very nice and the eye color is really great! :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 10:50 PM

I don't care much for that style of mouth either... because it is so overdone. However, her ears bother me more. They need more height on the top. Tabitha means "gazelle"... so if you go with this name, perhaps the character can be slender and long-legged, too? Carolly

magnet ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 11:01 PM

Hey, The possitive and negative are what I am looking for... this is great... I am working on the character as I receive these posts and I am taking all of them into consideration. Thank you all so far... magnet

hmatienzo ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 11:12 PM

Watch out with the name... there are already two Tabithas here, one free one for sale. ;-) Heike

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

magnet ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 11:31 PM

OK, so I would like to open this one up for suggestions then. 8 ) Names anyone?

rtamesis ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 1:43 AM

Helen, Nadine, Caroline, Jacqueline, Fiona, Vera...

Eowyn ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 9:31 AM

Janine :)

Lunaseas ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 9:59 AM

Well then there's always the name that Tabitha came from, Dorcas...I kid you not:)

elektra ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 10:04 AM

I think you did a great job. Another vote for one who is not fond of that lip style. Name suggestions: Katarina, Sandra, Anne, Michelle....

mondoxjake ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 8:09 PM

Beautiful...I see her as a Therese, or Madelline.

magnet ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 4:43 PM

Wow, these names are great! Thanks everyone! magnet

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.