Tue, Oct 1, 12:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 7:03 pm)

Subject: This is not what i made

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 5:16 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 8:16 AM
Site Admin

I made a picture and it keeps mutating. At first it would change just for a second, when I changed something. Then It would change and not turn back. But if I saved it and reloaded poser, it would be normal again. I have to reload poser. reloading the scene didn't help. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know what causes it? I've included a screen shot of what it does.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 5:19 PM

Check the focal length on your camera.  I've seen this happen when the
camera's focal length is nearly zero.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 5:21 PM

Could also be an object very close to the camera, or the
camera is inside something like a post.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 6:13 PM
Site Admin

This is happening to the preview image, not the rendered one. I haven't changed the camera's focal length at all, and it doesn't seem to matter if I change cameras either. This is a screen shot form before it mutates.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 7:05 PM · edited Mon, 09 June 2008 at 7:12 PM
Site Admin

Oh and an intersting thing is that it renders upsidedown.

svdl ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 9:02 PM

Doesn't sound good.
You could try reapplying the latest service pack (won't hurt anything). If it is something within Poser itself, that should fix it.
It's also possible that the scene file got corrupted. Pretty hard to fix that, usually it's faster to rebuild the scene from scratch than trying to repair it using a text editor or CR2 editor.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 8:07 PM
Site Admin

Got it fixed. Just used disk keeper to defrag my drive rather than windows defrager.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.