Thu, Sep 19, 10:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Helicopter Animation

Ejaz ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2008 at 3:13 AM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 8:46 AM

Hi,
I am trying to animate a helicopter model in vue infinite and rotating the helicopter blades at high speed is a problem,please can any one tell me how I can give a high rotating speed to heli blades while heli is moving in a straight linear path as well?
Also can I get a render in which scene looks really dynamic(like motion blur to both ground and rotor blades?)
Thanx for the help.

AVANZ ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2008 at 6:23 AM · edited Sat, 14 June 2008 at 6:24 AM

Use the spin function in the animation toolbox or the wizard pop-up.

In the object properties of the blades set animation to Basic. The wizard pops up. Click next until you see "Spin". Use Z axis for revolution and set the revolving speed as high as you want.
For best results use motion blur on blades.

You can change settings later in the animation toolbox (object properties or timeline).

Thats it!

Ejaz ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2008 at 6:11 PM

Thanx I am going to try that out!

volter ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2008 at 11:19 PM · edited Sun, 22 June 2008 at 11:19 PM

check tutorial #4 and adds on also
http://www.geekatplay.com/tutorials.php

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.