Wed, Oct 2, 11:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Chublies

WanaBanim8tor ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2008 at 9:35 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 7:05 AM

Anyone know how to get clothes for Chubblies? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Thanks!

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2008 at 7:05 AM

file_408399.jpg

Unfortunately I don't think there are any.   I usually use second skins for V3 on her.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

WanaBanim8tor ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2008 at 7:20 PM

Thanks I didn't think anyone was gonna reply lol wel hmm weird that they have all the characters facial expressions poses yet no clothes. do you know if any set of clothes can be made to fit them if so how do you do it I am looking to make some babies in suits with machine guns like the godfather ala chublies any help is appreciated thanks!

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 15 June 2008 at 8:03 PM

Attached Link: http://www.capsces.com/

You might try to get in touch with Beth (Capsces) who is the creator of the Chubblies.  If anyone can answer your questions it would be her.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.