Sun, Sep 22, 12:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The PIcture BELOW ME....

babuci ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2008 at 5:42 PM

Jeff...this is wonderful in a detailed curves and lines...thx.

seeya  Tunde

mbz2662 ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2008 at 8:30 PM

file_408660.jpg

Nice wrought iron staircase.  Here are some waterpolo players swimming.

The picture below me is a...  ROAD.

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2008 at 11:13 AM · edited Fri, 20 June 2008 at 11:13 AM

The picture BELOW me  is all about TEXTURE!

J👍E

babuci ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2008 at 3:42 AM

file_408728.jpg

Good long strecht Joe!

here is a texture I think, my blue blanky....picture below me is a neon sign...

seeya  Tunde

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2008 at 3:18 PM

Wonderful stuff over the past few days!  I missed it all, of course - no ebots - but I think I'm back on track now.  No neon, though.  I bet James has some!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2008 at 6:57 PM

Joe

Picture below is from a PARTY or CELEBRATION

babuci ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2008 at 7:09 PM

yupp...this is a cool neon...tha Joe

seeya  Tunde

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2008 at 11:11 PM

file_408773.jpg

This is from my niece's 30th birthday party last week.  :)

I would like to see a swimming pool.  

It was actually warm here yesterday, and I'm thinking about summer!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

barbdennist ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2008 at 10:14 PM

file_409224.jpg

There is nothing better than a backyard swimming pool for filling up squirt guns to have a water fight with Grandpa.

The picture below me is a picture of a pink rose.

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 30 June 2008 at 1:40 AM

file_409241.jpg

Just for you, Barbara!  :)  Never-before-published, straight out of the camera.  All I did was re-size this for the forum.

The picture below me shows a fan.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Mon, 30 June 2008 at 2:43 AM

file_409248.JPG

Here is my ceiling fan.  I just took it, in the dark, as I lay on the floor. If this is okay......

The Picture Below me is ....  A mailbox.

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Mon, 30 June 2008 at 6:50 AM · edited Mon, 30 June 2008 at 6:51 AM

file_409259.jpg

My Mailbox.  Hope this will do.

The picture below me is a chocolate finger.

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 30 June 2008 at 8:37 AM

A chocolate finger?

. . . processing, please hold . . .

. . .

. . .

I had to look that up, Jeff.  We don't have 'em here!  I bet somebody will come up with something pretty cool, though!  :)

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Mon, 30 June 2008 at 8:51 AM

A human one covered in chocolate would sufice.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Mon, 30 June 2008 at 3:52 PM

LOL, Jeff.  That's what I first thought of :)

mbz2662 ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 8:32 PM

Oooh, I forgot.  I was gonna go look for chocolate fingers... of course, only for the photo.... LOL!  (any excuse for chocolate;)

helanker ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2008 at 2:26 AM

Hmmmm.... seems that nobody eats chololate anymore??? Soon I  am going to paint one instead.

zollster ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2008 at 3:30 AM

i get em but i eat em too quick to take photos :D

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2008 at 4:36 AM

Nobody got a box of Cadbury Chocolate Fingers, OK  Anything covered in Chocolate will do

MGD ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2008 at 10:01 AM

Sorry that I don't have a picture of something chocolate. 

OTOH, I collect amusing eMail signatures ... and these 2 are somewhat on topic [grin]

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In the beginning was The Word,
and The Word was {Dark Bittersweet French} Chocolate.
And The Word became flesh, and dwelt upon us forever.
--Confections 1oz:360cal
"I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter."
--Anonymous

Enjoy ...

--
Martin

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2008 at 6:02 PM · edited Wed, 02 July 2008 at 6:05 PM

file_409385.jpg

Well, they're not fingers.  We don't have Cadbury Chocolate Fingers over here, but we do have chocolate covered raisins, and I just happen to have some!  I hope this meets with your approval, my dear. 

I loved the ceiling fan Melinda posted, btw.  Fabulous image!

Let's see ...

I would like to see something really, really RED!

mbz2662 ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2008 at 6:45 PM

file_409389.jpg

Mmmm,  Choclate raisins!  A delicious photo. Thank you for your compliment on my fan :)  Maybe I'll put it in my gallery.

I have just the red photo... I was making Red Velvet Cake a couple weeks ago, and I just had to take a picture of the buttermilk when I added the food coloring.

This is really, really RED!

The Picture Below me is....  a Street Light.

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2008 at 8:21 PM

file_409390.jpg

Dang!  I KNEW this would come in handy some day.  LOL!  I was down at a local park and saw this broken streetlight on the ground and couldn't resist.

And Melinda, if I get to vote, then YES!!! I would love to see that fan in your gallery.  That's a fabulous image.

I just spent quite a bit of time in this thread ... I started with the very beginning (September 30, 2007) and looked at every picture.  I'm amazed at us!  :)  We're quite clever and talented.  Ain't this fun?  I noticed there was something that had been asked for several times, and it never q.u.i.t.e happened, so . . . . .

The picture below me is a real-life, physical, non-electronic mailbox.  Something out in the world, on the street. 

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2008 at 6:25 AM · edited Thu, 03 July 2008 at 6:26 AM

file_409400.jpg

This was too easy, I had forgotten about this really, it is an old Mail Box/Post box, here in the UK, it is still in use though at Blists Hill Victorian Village.

The picture below me is a Mail Man on his rounds.

You started it Tara. roflmao.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2008 at 6:21 PM

Great mail box...  

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2008 at 1:22 AM

file_409440.jpg

I was going to quit hogging this thread, but I HAVE to respond to this one!  First of all, let me 'fess up.  I didn't take this picture.  I just scanned it into my computer - my cousin actually took it.  This is her husband, who at the time was working as a real-live, actual USPS Letter Carrier.  The Special Delivery is my youngest nephew, Blake.  I thought of this as soon as I saw that Jeff wanted to see a mailman on his rounds!  :)   It's kind of an old picture - Blake will be 18 in December!

If this is acceptable, then ...

The picture below me is your all-time favorite photograph you've ever taken.

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2008 at 2:28 AM

I'm going to leave this to someone else, it is so hard to choose, I know it would not be a digital image, but a 35mm one.  I have that many albumns, it would take me months to choose one.

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2008 at 12:02 PM

file_409595.jpg

OK il show you what I think is the beat I have ever taken with my old Nikon coolpic and it was pure luck That it went that good in 2002.

The picture below is a slyly smile. :)

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2008 at 12:56 PM

Wow.  That's gorgeous, Helle!  I can see why you like it.  What a perfect shot!  :)

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2008 at 1:17 PM · edited Sun, 06 July 2008 at 1:17 PM

file_409598.jpg

OK, here's a very sly smile; she reminds me of Jon Lovitz in "The Wedding Singer"....

and I think I'd like to see A SHRUBBERY!

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2008 at 1:23 PM

Thank you, dear Tara :))) I took it in such a beautiful day and I was ecstatic, when I saw it at home. I was just started photographing short time earlyer.

helanker ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2008 at 1:31 PM

LOL! What a funny shot. Cute fellow :))) Makes me think about my old cat, when he hided behind the curtain to surprice my old dog :))) They are both gone years back :).

wonderworld ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 3:39 AM

file_409779.jpg

This is too fun. Like a scavenger hunt!! I want to see something sparkly!!

mbz2662 ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 11:13 PM

file_409816.jpg

Here is something Sparkly. (One of my more successful attempts of firework photography on July 4).

The picture below me is.... Something You Made.

helanker ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2008 at 2:33 AM

file_409828.jpg

I can provide that. Yesterdey my little gr.daughter and I were painting on stones. This is my stone LOL!

The picture below is a colorful bug.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2008 at 2:43 AM

Great stone!

helanker ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2008 at 2:46 AM

Thanks LOL !

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2008 at 8:06 AM

Got no bugs.  They don't hold still for me.  LOL!

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2008 at 10:48 AM · edited Fri, 11 July 2008 at 10:49 AM

file_409840.jpg

This is both red and BLUE!!   That litle bit of sgigly stuff that looks like bird dropping is the eggs for next year.

I would like to see some rooftops.

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2008 at 7:55 PM · edited Fri, 11 July 2008 at 7:57 PM

file_409895.jpg

Here you have rooftops.

This is a shot I took when Marilyn and I were up in the Space Needle doing the tourist thing last month!

That smudge off to the left is a reflection of my arm.  I was standing behind a plexiglass barrier.

The picture below me shows a piece of medical equipment. 

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2008 at 8:25 PM · edited Fri, 11 July 2008 at 8:25 PM

file_409897.jpg

The only one I could find that has any kind of medical equipment; it was taken in my lab about 20 years ago, and I've circled some items (John Madden style) -- a lab timer, a pipettor, and some cover slips.  Yes, that's me.  I didn't take the photo, I'm just a subject here...

I'd like to see some really serious weather conditions...

wonderworld ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2008 at 4:13 AM · edited Sat, 12 July 2008 at 4:22 AM

file_409920.jpg

Small tornado that rearranged this Bojangles restaurant. The picture below me is deep dark and beautiful.

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2008 at 10:42 PM

file_409962.jpg

This deep purple iris is almost black, it's so dark. 

I would like to see an elephant.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2008 at 11:18 PM

file_409965.jpg

I thought, an elephant?  Well no elephants here...LOL.  Then it hit me.  I had this little guy.  (He's one of those stake things you stick in plants...)

The Picture Below Me is... Something with Water.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2008 at 11:20 PM

By the way, that iris shot is very cool.  I love the colors!

wonderworld ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2008 at 3:59 AM

Thanks Tara very cool shot for deep dark and beautiful. Love the blue innards. Cynthia

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2008 at 10:20 PM

file_410050.jpg

I having a good time looking all the great shots here guys and girl. Here is something with water. Local water fall I zoomed a lens while I was capture a rushing water. 

Picture below me is some leather work (hand craft)

seeyus  Tunde

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2008 at 12:30 PM

file_410144.jpg

Best I could do. Not hand crafted, but hand signed by the Miami Dolphins. :o) Show me something stinky but nice none-the-less.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2008 at 5:34 PM · edited Wed, 16 July 2008 at 5:36 PM

file_410157.jpg

lol...works for me Kort just as good.

here is a smelly stuff I am not sure about a nice side of it thou....this fungi was so stinky we could smell it from far. Belong to the stinkhorn family.

Picrtture below me is a fake flower ( silk, plastic )

seeya  Tunde

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2008 at 5:40 PM

lol...works for me Kort just as good.

here is a smelly stuff I am not sure about a nice side of it thou....this fungi was so stinky we could smell it from far. Belong to the stinkhorn family.

Picrtture below me is a fake flower ( silk, plastic )

seeya  Tunde

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.