Mon, Oct 21, 9:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: NEW CHALLENGE

MrWyatt ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 9:16 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:38 PM

Well my suggestion for the next Challenge is: " COMIC ANTI HERO" . Create some tragic, funny, puny, nasty, silly comic caracters who want to save the world, but will never make it to the next corner. I think of characters like "The mysterious Logg Man" or "The Amazing Peanutbutter Boy And His Sidekick Oozing Jelly Thing" or maybe something like " The Deranged Naked Visible Man ( to dumb he thinks hes invisible) and his best buddy The Unmissable Walking Target Boy". Give us everything you got, showercaps, bunny houseslippers, pick the silliest items you can imagine and give them a mysterious new super-heroic-funktion. Make it a cover for a "mock" comicbook. We want to laugh our butts off, so have fun and use which ever app you prefere. As long as its CG, or at least has a visible CG element. By the way use none of the above Anti Heroes, cos they are mine allready. Im working on a short story for an animation with these fellas, as soon I got the time...sigh. Well I wonder if anybody will challenge this but I hope a lot of funny stuff will come out of it. Cheers Guillaume. ;) P.S. Post your entries in the Callenge Arena Gallery and a link to it in the Challenge Arena Forum

tradivoro ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 4:08 PM

WEll, this looks more like a Poser Challenge than a Bryce challenge...

Rath ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 5:26 PM

I guess your not talking about the next Bryce Challenge, for its not up to you to decide what that'll be, but the winner of the current challenge?

EricofSD ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 12:43 AM

Hey, win the "what goes bump in the night" challenge and you get to pic the next one. We already have an official challenge going and its open until the end of June so you have time.

MrWyatt ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 3:05 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12372

Follow this thread its a new Callenge in the Challenge Arena:

MrWyatt ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 3:23 AM

I just posted this challenge in all Forums because there seem not so many people look in the Challenge Arena Forum. Its open to all cg-artists in this comunity, and no, its not for Poser only, because the last thing I want to see is a bunch of Poser Vickys and Mikes with Supermancapes and string tangas. So if you want , use the app you like most. Didnt want to hurt any of your feelings at the Bryce Forum or elsewhere, but like GeorgeD said in the Challenge Arena: there cant be enough Challenges. ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.