Wed, Oct 2, 8:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: TwoPynts - Away Notice

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 3:34 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 6:48 AM

Hi everyone. Starting Tuesday of next week, I am going to be taking a break from my Photography Moderator duties here at Renderosity. I am not sure when I will return, but I am looking at early September. I will still be around at a member level, but as you may have noticed my participation has not been what it used to be. I will stop in from time to time, but probably won't do too much posting or gallery uploading. If you need any assistance, you can always contact the other three members of the Photography Team. Thanks, and have a great summer (or winter if you live in the southern hemisphere)! :m_coolsmirk:

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

danob ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 3:45 PM

You will be missed buddy but best to take a break if you need one

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 3:49 PM

that is sad news, but sometimes you must do what is the best.

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

awjay ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 4:00 PM

ill miss your contributions....................

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 4:04 PM

Thanks everyone. I haven't been contributing much lately, so the transition should be pretty painless. :m_tongue2:

bentchick ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 7:24 PM

Yes, those of us in the northern Hem are going to be out enjoying our summer! I haven't been able to spend that much time here either, but I do enjoy your friendship and will miss you too. Have fun and see you in the fall!!!
Kim

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 8:11 PM

I miss "Candy land" so hurry back.

seeya  Tunde

Radlafx ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 9:01 PM

I guess you're real busy with work and family. Those two usually come first. TakeAir, breath it in and relax.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Fred255 ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2008 at 4:58 AM

Take it easy, the break will do you good and recharge you batteries in time for christmas madness.  Take care Mate, I and the others will keep things ticking over looking forward to your return. 

ecurb - The Devil

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2008 at 8:56 AM

"tick, tick, tick" ;'P

MGD ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2008 at 12:04 PM

I noticed that TwoPynts will,

be taking a break from my Photography Moderator duties here at Renderosity

We'll miss you ... and we'll see you in September (or there abouts). 

--
Martin

girsempa ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2008 at 6:54 PM

A break and a Pynt or Two from time to time... take care Kort and see you around..!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

BibbyBear ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2008 at 1:27 AM

You enjoy your summer Kort and relax with family and friends. You will be missed but we'll have so much to look forward to when you return with loads of summer photography I'm sure.

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Radlafx ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2008 at 11:30 PM

Q: You know what they say to people going to Candyland? A: Bonbon Voyage!!

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Ac-Dc ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2008 at 5:57 AM

Great enjoyment of your well-deserved rest.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 30 June 2008 at 1:10 PM

Thanks guys and again, I'll be dropping in as a regular member, just not as a mod. I hope you all have a great summer too and lol@Ralafx's bonbon voyage. ;']

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2008 at 12:38 PM

Attached Link: Bokeelia – Pine Island

Still on my vacation but just thought I'd pop in and say hi. Some of you may have noticed that I have been posting photos lately. Well, they are from my trip last week to Pine Island, Florida -- near Fort Myers. A wonderful place to go to get "away from it all." The link above will take you to a little photo gallery I set up showcasing some shots from the trip. Some of them have already made it to my gallery here, but not all of them will, so take a gander if you like. BTW, the shots in the gallery are raw and un-postprocessed, just resized. By the time they make into my Rendo gallery, they look a bit better -- I hope. 😉 ~ Kort

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 7:26 PM

Hi Kort! Hey....... did you take everyone with you or what? It's really dead around here. I love your pictures! You got some great ones! Love those colorful buildings!
Keep having fun, summer's almost over (well more so in my area, where it can snow in Sept. if it wants)! LOL ;p
Kim

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2008 at 11:00 AM

No, it was just me and Lisa -- the way I like it.;'] The kids stayed hom. Summer is almost over here too, officially anyway. I start bringing my son back to school (3rd grade) on Monday. :o( The weather should stay hot for a while yet though. Thanks for the comments, enjoy what summer you have left.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.