Fri, Sep 20, 9:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Dear God! Someone make Q stop laughing at me!!!

Monkeyboy ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 5:42 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:25 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_116970.jpg

*whisper* help me....

RadArt ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 10:17 PM

Bad monkey!! Didn't someone tell it not to play with guns?? Radart.

tani ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 11:48 PM

thats a very strange pic, but I like the chimp!

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 7:39 AM

hey! did q turn cpt picard into a chimpanzee again!? lol!!

RadArt ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 8:23 AM

.....beam me up Scotty!! I'm surrounded by poser aliens!!

Newc ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 7:16 PM

Buy Poser or the Monkey gets it? Hmm, okay you win, I'll buy it. Newc

Newc ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 10:31 PM

Faces of Death? You should really try watching them in marathon succession. Either you'll be totally desensitized to violence and death, or you'll get totally creeped out. I started off desensitized, but then got creeped. Life's odd. Newc

Tygerlander ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 11:39 PM

OOOooooooohhh Faces of Death. I did do that back when I was still in high school and had tons of free time... I'm not sure whether that monkey bit scared me most or the one with the puppy dog I really should reinstall the animal CD. I've gotten an idea for a new spin on animal rampages....of course I would get this idea 2 minutes before going to bed...lol Tina The trick to watching horror stuff is to watch them in the afternoon =^)

Sangelia ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 6:27 PM

this pic needs the addition of Q in the back ground. where's the tribbles and klingons when you need them????????????

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.