Sun, Sep 22, 9:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Morph or Pose file

Trevor666 ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2008 at 7:22 AM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 5:53 PM

You know when a woman sits on a bench or wall, or squats on the ground, and her hips spread sideways? Well, Aiko3 & Victoria3 don't seem to do this. Is there, or can anyone make, a morph or pose file that will do this? I am using D|S 1.5 on a Windows98se machine. It possibly needn't be made specifically for D|S, most poser stuff seems to work OK for me. If there's anything already out there, I am currently using A3, V3, Mayadoll, Kururu & MDP-F202, so I could possibly make use of whatever is available. Oh, and it must be free!
Thanks!

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2008 at 10:45 PM

Have you tried the morph "ThighWide" on the body of V3? I've tested it and it affects the upper thighs and the hip as you'd like it to, IMHO.
Perhaps it helps!
~Sassy~

Trevor666 ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2008 at 6:54 AM

Thanks, but I only have free stuff, so no morph packs. I have a few freebie morphs, though, so I should probably take a closer look at them.

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2008 at 9:38 AM

You can do a similar thing using magnets (deformers).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.