Sat, Sep 21, 6:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: cat pictures

RJH ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 9:48 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:59 PM

file_182671.jpg

My cat was not to pleased with having his picture taken

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 2:57 AM

You yellowed it eyes? Bsteph

RJH ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 6:45 AM

Nope that is his natural eye colour.

stefbois ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 5:08 PM

you should get mine..she play like a start when i get my digital cam because she knows she's gonna get all my attention....

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 5:29 PM

You people and you puny cats. Here is a REAL MAN's cat! Bsteph

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 5:33 PM

file_182673.jpg

forgot the picture. Bsteph

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 6:04 PM

Cool For Cats! (Nasty reference to 1980's UK Pop Song of that name) Keep taking the tablets, Bsteph! LOL

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 10:35 PM

This thing was huge. But it was only a kitten. I got a chance to pet it. But I was to terrified. It had a thick chain as a leash! I still think RJH's cat has decals for eyes. They are sooooo yellow. Maybe he uses Kodak film. Oh wrong forum thread. =:-) > Bsteph

RJH ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 9:11 AM

I was just checking this picture out from work and on laptop the res is set to 800 x 600 and this picture is huge. A big sorry to the guys and girls running at this res I will try and cut them down a bit from now on. One thing I did notice at this size however is that I captured a reflection of myself in the left eye. freaky

RJH ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 9:41 AM

bsteph that really is a big cat, I had taken a few pics of the big cats last weekend but they did not turn out. They sure are beautiful animals. I would love to have had the chance that you did to pet one. it is kind of humbling when you are around big animals and realize that we are not so powerful after all.

starshuffler ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 3:36 PM

I was about to say, before I read the posts that I could almost see the person who took this pic. Nice eyes. I hope you didn't use flash though. Cats hate that. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.