Sun, Oct 6, 11:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Catwoman for V3

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 2:40 AM

How did you rig the gloves?  I have trouble just rigging hands.

patorak ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 5:03 PM

*How did you rig the gloves?  I have trouble just rigging hands.

I used part of plain Jane's mesh for the gloves.  The mesh is set apart from V3 at 750 um,  and I used V3 SAE blank's rigging.  Scaled up the inner mat sphere's for each digit by 1 %.

*OMG this look Fantastic! Great job!

Excellent!  Thanks!  Now to finish the hair and CB2 suit will be done.  I'll need your help for the unzip morph for CB3 suit.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 7:41 PM

Quote - *OMG this look Fantastic! Great job!

Excellent!  Thanks!  Now to finish the hair and CB2 suit will be done.  I'll need your help for the unzip morph for CB3 suit.

How can I help? 😄

patorak ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2008 at 9:08 PM

CB3 suit is the vinyl jumpsuit.  How far down do you want the front to unzip?  And do you want zippers running from the ankles to the calves like biker leathers?

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2008 at 11:15 AM

Quote - How far down do you want the front to unzip?

ends at the breast bone.

Quote - And do you want zippers running from the ankles to the calves like biker leathers?

Sounds good.

patorak ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2008 at 8:11 PM

file_407411.jpg

Got it.  Here's an update on the hair.  I've added 4 more curls and working my way around the sides.  Second layer of curls will fill in the back.

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2008 at 9:01 PM

You know. This is a very informative thread for those who are interested in learning to model.  It's very interesting to see the progress at each stage. I don't know a thing about modeling, but this sure has given me an appreciation for the complexity of it.

Thanks for showing your steps.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

patorak ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2008 at 9:19 PM

You're welcome.  I don't mind sharing knowledge.  It's what being part of a community is all about.

Aku ( ) posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 4:44 AM

Some news? ^^

patorak ( ) posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 7:13 AM

Yep!  I'm just about done with Plain Jane's rebuild.  I'll start back on the suits and Jane's clothes when I'm finished.  That way it gives me a 2 for 1 move.

jartz ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2008 at 1:28 AM

Quote - You're welcome.  I don't mind sharing knowledge.  It's what being part of a community is all about.

I like this thread.  I appreciate the generosity you give to the 3d community.

I'll still be looking back for updates.

It looks good.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

patorak ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2008 at 8:12 AM

file_407740.jpg

Hi Jartz

You're welcome.  Here's an update on comicbook version  2.  I'll post the wire frame so everyone can study the edgelooping.  Edgelooping is needed where joints will animate.  Edgelooping allows the polys to fan in and out during animation.

patorak ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2008 at 8:14 AM

file_407741.jpg

I've started the unzip morph as well.  Remember start you morphs as early as possible,  before your poly count gets too high.  Once you've laid the foundation you can always tweak the morphs as you add more detail to your model.

patorak ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2008 at 8:27 AM

Oh!  I'd like to add one more thing on morphs.  Corrective morphs are more than just bad bend fixes.  It's;  foot compression when walking,  thigh and buttock compression when sitting,  Glute and breasts sway when walking.  palm and finger compression when grasping,  Muscle expansion and contraction when bending,  Flesh compression when an appendage is pressed against it. etc.

Eral ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 12:16 PM

I would like the costumes when you are done. If that is at all possible.

patorak ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 4:26 PM

Hi Eral

If SSAfam1 says it OK then you can have a copy.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 4:53 PM

Quote - Hi Eral

If SSAfam1 says it OK then you can have a copy.

Perfectly ok with me. :)

patorak ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 5:13 PM

Cool!  BTW I'm sorry I haven't posted an update.  A couple of things came up.  I'll post one tonight though.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 5:17 PM

Quote - Cool!  BTW I'm sorry I haven't posted an update.  A couple of things came up.  I'll post one tonight though.

No worries. Take your time.  :)

patorak ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 5:50 PM

Cool!  I wish my boss was this understanding.  LOL.

Eral ( ) posted Tue, 17 June 2008 at 8:46 AM

What's up with this thread. It's been a week and no reply. Are you done yet?

patorak ( ) posted Tue, 17 June 2008 at 7:14 PM

*What's up with this thread. It's been a week and no reply. Are you done yet?

LOL!  You sound like my boss.

Eral ( ) posted Tue, 17 June 2008 at 8:47 PM

Sorry just wondered

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2008 at 4:53 PM

Quote - *What's up with this thread. It's been a week and no reply. Are you done yet?

LOL!  You sound like my boss.

As I said before, take your time. This is a GIFT and a very generous one at that. Work at your own pace. 😄

TOPcat831 ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2008 at 9:02 PM

I agree I can barely keep up as it is. LOL

patorak ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2008 at 11:40 PM

TOPcat831

The suit!  I'm sorry it slipped my mind.  I'll e mail it when I get home from work.

SSAfam1

Whew,  where do I begin...I just finished a 5 story condo.  Now,  I've got to model a tms 200 and a t 200,  plus a web page.  Don't worry though,  I'm still working on the catsuits.  I'll post an update tomorrow night.

patorak ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2008 at 8:35 AM

Whew!  Don't pay the ransom I've escaped!  LOL.  OK,  I've got a couple of days off until the next job.  Let's see if I can catch up.

TOPcat831

The V4 suit is on it's way.  Let me know when you get it.

SSAfam1

Shall we pick up where we left off on the hair?

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2008 at 10:37 AM

Quote - Whew!  Don't pay the ransom I've escaped!  LOL.  OK,  I've got a couple of days off until the next job.  Let's see if I can catch up.
SSAfam1

Shall we pick up where we left off on the hair?

Go for it! ;)

Aku ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2008 at 2:47 AM

Some news? ^^

Carps ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2008 at 4:20 AM

Quote - Part of the registration process asks for you to enter in a confirmation code, but I don't see a confirmation code to enter. I've tried 2 browsers and given the site permission in my firewall.  And their contact area says that you can send emails to them, but there are no email addresses listed.

http://www.digitalmeanderings.com

if ou use firefox and use noscript you will have to allow it to run the scripts on the site, if you use any other popup/flash/java viewer you may have to aloow it in there also

patorak ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2008 at 8:20 PM

Yep!  Still workin' on them.  I'm working on Jane at the same time,  too.  Want to see her?

Aku ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2008 at 5:45 AM

Quote - Yep!  Still workin' on them.  I'm working on Jane at the same time,  too.  Want to see her?

sure :)

patorak ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2008 at 8:41 PM

file_409769.jpg

Here she is... Jane.  I'll use part of her sunglasses to make comicbook suit 2's googles.

Eral ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2008 at 9:36 PM

anything new on this? I have asked for the files but I've not recieved it yet?

Eral ( ) posted Sun, 27 July 2008 at 9:47 AM

Does patorak still see this? I tried to email him but got no response. I'm still waiting for the suits can someone help me?
Thanks
Larry

MsPeril ( ) posted Sun, 27 July 2008 at 1:38 PM

The suits look absolutely fantastic - I'd love to get hold of them once they're ready :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.