Mon, Oct 21, 11:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Rogue Costume Pack for Michael now available!

JKeller ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 12:25 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:35 PM

Attached Link: Rogue Costume Pack

file_182768.jpg

Just wante to let everyone know that the Rogue Costume Pack for Michael is now available in the MarketPlace.

JKeller ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 12:28 PM

file_182770.jpg

This texture and prop pack add-on for the Rogue Costume Pack will be in Free Stuff soon.

lalverson ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 1:04 PM

This does look very cool , but it will have to wait till the next paypay. and in it's starting form it reminds me of a dune still suit. great job on this!!!

Daio ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 2:31 PM

This looks wonderful. Just what my favorite rogue needs. :-)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 3:53 PM

oh man I am def. gonna get that when I get the money! It is absolutely PERFECT for the edward scissor hands figure I am working on! Of course I need to add a lot more to the suit but its a perfect starting point!

nfredman ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 11:18 PM

Actually, i was wondering if this costume could be adapted to become a Fremen still suit...? (Still grooving on the sci-fi channel Dune DVD...)

JKeller ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 12:12 AM

Thanks for all the great comments. I originally created this for a fantasy type character that I had in mind but as soon as I started showing it to people, they came up with several types of characters it could be used for. And hey, who am I to argue? I generally rework most of the stuff I buy or download to fit whatever project I'm working on. I had never thought of the Dune still suit, but now that you mention it, I think that could easily work. I would love to see what anyone comes up with on this.

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 4:49 AM

file_182776.jpg

This suit is totally awesome, Ill be using it for Jacks new costume starting with issue 3. Ken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.