Sat, Sep 21, 9:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The Big Picture

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2008 at 2:52 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 8:33 AM

Attached Link: The Big Picture

I thought this worth making a thread for, especially since it is on topic. ;']

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

strata ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2008 at 3:41 PM

Great site, excellent pictures. Thanks for the heads up! :) Strata 

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” Nikola Tesla

barbdennist ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2008 at 11:59 PM

Thank you for this link.  The pictures are amazing.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2008 at 8:26 AM

My pleasure. :o)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

bentchick ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2008 at 6:40 PM

Wow! Those are some amazing shots from the space station and space shuttle! Love that kind of stuff! Thanks Kort!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

jedink ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 1:37 AM

WoW! Some amazing shots, i particularly like the fire fighting plane. Cheers for the link.

Meowgli ( ) posted Thu, 24 July 2008 at 4:41 AM

fascinating link, thanks for posting it.. some great shots and i'm very much a fan of 'the big picture' attitude towards life rather than getting bogged down in trivialities... bookmarked the page for the odd return visit, cheers ;)

Adam Edwards Photography

Fred255 ( ) posted Thu, 24 July 2008 at 5:54 AM

Some very powerful and thought provoking photos.  I'm not sure I could take a photo of a man on fire.  I'd rather drop my camera a try to help him!

ecurb - The Devil

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.