Thu, Oct 3, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Anyone still remembers me ?

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:31 PM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Well ...

I was away for so long.

To many stories and tales to tell during this time - so I will not even try to do so.

I'll try to explain why I was away for so long.
Not that I stopped doing poses - I think I have thousands in the pipe for release. OK I did not do so many poses recently - because of other things to do. Important things for myself.
Not that I'm running out of ideas. Oh really - not.
One thing is true - I felt exhausted at the end of the 2nd book (I think it's not really a tutorial) and it's still not translated into English language.
We all know - well the long time players know - what happened to me. Sometimes ... you need time for yourself - to focus back on normal life.
But - as also most of the long time players know - the fire is still inside you.

So ... I'm still interested if there is any need in poses ? I don't really know. OK - from time to time I sell this and that in the store. But this isn't the kind of feedback you need. Maybe for some people - but not for me.

I'll try to reanimate my website. I think I'll leave the old one as it is. It was a different Schlabber - in my eyes who ones started doing poses and the Schlabber today (well - Schlabber isn't my real name - but there's no need to change it)

First - to retain an old custom - I will ask if I can make this and that pose set.
Just feel free to answer - I'll make it for free (well - please ... don't ask for hundreds of poses ... but I'll see what I can do).

If I don't get any answers - well OK - I've done thousands of poses - I can't be angry if there is no more need for them, or not ?

OK - let's see - I'll come back soon

Start your wishes here ...

Greetings, Schlabber

Oh finally ... this will be a happy year for me, so there's no reason to give something back from my joy as I once had so many fun in this whole community

kimber89 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:38 PM

Welcome back! It is an honor to meet you!

Your poses are always welcome & whatever you do will be wonderful!

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:44 PM

Quote - Welcome back! It is an honor to meet you!

Your poses are always welcome & whatever you do will be wonderful!

Thanks - but I'm just the average guy next corner to you. Well - OK - not the next corner ... certainly a few corners more ...

Try to be a little more specific ... poses for which character ?
What kind of poses ?
Single or couple poses ?
Combined poses (OK - these may take a bit more time) ?

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:44 PM

hi S!

Welcome back and yes,,, poses needed. Especially for V4,, M4(soon) and Apollo.. mho

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:45 PM

WB.. something new to consider.. Poser now can pretty much convert poses from one figure to the next with it's universal pose features.

Pretty nifty, actually.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

AnAardvark ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:46 PM

One type of pose which I can't seem to find many (any) of:

1. Swimming poses. Other than some for V2/M2, and a handful of scuba poses, I see no swimming poses. It would be nice to have some general ones, plus some motion capture series for various strokes such as the Australian Crawl or the Butterfly. It might also be nice to have some diving poses too.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:47 PM

Hrmmm.. I think I remember you. Aren't you Doctor Horrible! :tt2: Just kiddin' but you should really go click the link. It's hilarious. It's fantastic. And it'll only be online til Midnight Sunday!

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:49 PM

Quote - hi S!

Welcome back and yes,,, poses needed. Especially for V4,, M4(soon) and Apollo.. mho

Oh geez - someone guessed I stopped doing poses because of V4 not long ago G

She isn't the funniest character to pose at all. But hey - I asked ... and here are the answers.

OK - same here as for kimber - try to be a bit more specific in the variety of poses - ty

kimber89 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:51 PM

Quote - Thanks - but I'm just the average guy next corner to you. Well - OK - not the next corner ... certainly a few corners more ...

Try to be a little more specific ... poses for which character ?
What kind of poses ?
Single or couple poses ?
Combined poses (OK - these may take a bit more time) ?

If I were to request any poses, it would be common every day action poses, like reading a book, writing, holding hands....
Single or couples and for any figure, whichever is your favorite to work with is perfectly fine.

Thank you very much for your time & I hope you enjoy being back into the community!! HUGS

bantha ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:51 PM

Schön das du wieder da bist. Hatte mich schon gefragt ob es dich nocht gibt.

Und Posen werden doch immer gebraucht. Kann man gar nicht genug haben.

If you ask, I would say, poses for Victoria 4 - single poses - on a chill out party maybe?

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:52 PM

Quote - WB.. something new to consider.. Poser now can pretty much convert poses from one figure to the next with it's universal pose features.

Pretty nifty, actually.

I know - I tried it - worked for me to 80% ... but as I'm still a bit of a perfectionist I'm not happy with 80% ;-).

Especially for couple poses it's just not good enough ...

I tried to use some old of my combined V2/M2 stuff for V3/M3 but ... stopped. I'm quicker in redoing them to reassign all the fingers and limbs.

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:53 PM

Quote - Hrmmm.. I think I remember you. Aren't you Doctor Horrible! :tt2: Just kiddin' but you should really go click the link. It's hilarious. It's fantastic. And it'll only be online til Midnight Sunday!

Huh :scared: ?

:sneaky:

cedarwolf ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:54 PM

OMG...I'ts the Pope of Poses, the Maven of Maneuvers, the Guru of Gesture!  Of course we remember you.  Welcome home.  It's great to see you here again and yes, everything I know about posing I learned from your generosity.  Please, if you have new toys, can we play too?

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:54 PM · edited Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:56 PM

Yay!!! Welcome back. I would love to see some scared poses, V4 Males poses, and couple poses for V4/M3 and V4/V4 Male. Glad to have you back, take care. Edited cause I saw you don't care much for V4 :( she is the main female being used right now if you can get her to work for you I would be so greatful and happy if Not v3 is fine by me

bantha ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 1:56 PM

But after thinking, Apollo Maximus is in even greater needs... :-)

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:04 PM

Some fighting poses would be good, for almost any figure.

Phoenix1966 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:07 PM

Welcome back!

Anything you feel like doing is great, but I am partial to your couples poses. V3/M3 is still nice and V4/M3 would be great, too!

Realmling ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:12 PM

I love Schlabber poses!

I wouldn't mind seeing some love in the David direction...I don't use M3...but it usually isn't too hard to adjust things.

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:17 PM · edited Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:19 PM

Quote - > Quote - Hrmmm.. I think I remember you. Aren't you Doctor Horrible! :tt2: Just kiddin' but you should really go click the link. It's hilarious. It's fantastic. And it'll only be online til Midnight Sunday!

Huh :scared: ?

:sneaky:

I did say I was kiddn'. Welcome back master poser! 😉 I'd love to see more poses of Poser Kid's playing, Cubed babies being, well, Cutesie.

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:21 PM

Quote - Schön das du wieder da bist. Hatte mich schon gefragt ob es dich nocht gibt.

Und Posen werden doch immer gebraucht. Kann man gar nicht genug haben.

If you ask, I would say, poses for Victoria 4 - single poses - on a chill out party maybe?

Wieder da ?
Naja ... Zeit ist immer noch eine kostbare Sache - speziell dieses Jahr kommt noch so einiges auf mich zu.
Aber das wird schon - mal sehen was demnächst so alles rauskommt :-)

Helos ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:22 PM

Schön, dass Du zurück gefunden hast. 
I've ever loved your poses, especially the Fantasy Poses. 

Henning

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:26 PM

hmmm - seems to be a bit in the V4 direction I guess :cursing:

Finally ... it doesn't matter for which character I'll do some new ones :tongue2:

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:28 PM · edited Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:32 PM

Yea Schlabber!  Good to see you. ^^

What I love about your poses are that they aren't pin-up poses or fight poses (there is too much of that for the guys, imho).  I love the useful everyday poses (like your freebie sets for M3 that were organized by the folder), and the theme poses really inspire. (girl chased by Werewolf, guy and girl dance, etc) .... Basically, I think doing what you do well is a good start. ^^

fyi, M4 is going to be released sometime in the next few months. He will need lots of cool poses.

And the soon-to-be-released WyrdSisters' Anubis Warrior looks like a lot of fun! He will need some luvs too. ^^

Akhbour ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:34 PM

Hey Schlabber, welcome back and good to see you!

Peter

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:40 PM

Quote - Yay!!! Welcome back. I would love to see some scared poses, V4 Males poses, and couple poses for V4/M3 and V4/V4 Male. Glad to have you back, take care. Edited cause I saw you don't care much for V4 :( she is the main female being used right now if you can get her to work for you I would be so greatful and happy if Not v3 is fine by me

Well, well - I'm a bit of the release schedule ;)

It might be a good plan to give away some V3/M3 poses first (as I have already done enough in this direction) - then go to some V4 poses (to get a (better) grip on her) and then - if I'm lucky an M4 is released ...

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:42 PM

Quote - OMG...I'ts the Pope of Poses, the Maven of Maneuvers, the Guru of Gesture!  Of course we remember you.  Welcome home.  It's great to see you here again and yes, everything I know about posing I learned from your generosity.  Please, if you have new toys, can we play too?

Gesture is a good keyword - I read a lot more about hidden gestures (it was always a hobby of mine) - may be also a good idea - to get a gesture set ?

Kattey ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:43 PM

I would prefer some rock-star poses for M3/H3/D3. Like playing solo, playing drums, playing keyboard, guitar smashing, all heavy metal, rock and rap stuff which those people do on stage  :)

cedarwolf ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:45 PM

Hands are always a problem....it seems that no one does hand poses.  They are almost as rare as facial expressions that really work.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 2:46 PM

welcome back, schlabber.  no requests from me.  they may want animated
pose sets.  I see requests for bvh sets all the time, but these don't always
work well in poser.

Darboshanski ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:10 PM

A spirit has returned! Welcome back!

My Facebook Page

Shalimar-Cherie ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:22 PM · edited Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:23 PM

Schlapper .......... oh how fine to see you back , gelle ;-) . Hope to hear from you soon ^^ .
LOL my first post ever here was for you LOL !

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:29 PM

Quote - Schlapper .......... oh how fine to see you back , gelle ;-) . Hope to hear from you soon ^^ .

g - Schlabber - not Schlapper ;o)

and - do I remember right ? - V4 Vampire poses ?

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:31 PM

Quote - I would prefer some rock-star poses for M3/H3/D3. Like playing solo, playing drums, playing keyboard, guitar smashing, all heavy metal, rock and rap stuff which those people do on stage  :)

Oh yes! Yes yes!  This would be really sweet.  Rock Guy bad attitude poses would be sweet too. -^

Shalimar-Cherie ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:37 PM · edited Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:42 PM

Quote - > Quote - Schlapper .......... oh how fine to see you back , gelle ;-) . Hope to hear from you soon ^^ .

Yes sir and if my PC wouldnt got broken , we would still talk ........ please come by soon at the old place ;-) .

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:47 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Schlapper .......... oh how fine to see you back , gelle ;-) . Hope to hear from you soon ^^ .

Yes sir and if my PC wouldnt got broken , we would still talk ........ please come by soon at the old place ;-) .

lol - what's the old place ? - I'm not often online at my 2nd PC ;)

SaintFox ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:52 PM · edited Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:53 PM

Oh, Herr Schlabber persönlich!! Du hast sogar Deinen eigenen Ordner in meiner Runtime 😉 - und nun, aus Höflichkeit, weiter in englisch!

Hello and welcome back - first let me say thank you for all those free poses you have already made - they made my start with Poser so much easier and I still get back to them quite often for "older" figures.

So we can make wishes, huh? In fact I don't care so much about a specific figure - but what I desire since a long time are poses like those that Dieter Blum photographed with dancers, here is an example:
http://www.mdf.ru/english/exhibitions/moscow/blum_body/

I think that poses like these look VERY good with dynamic clothes and are good as well for martial arts scenes and likewise.

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

wdupre ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:52 PM

welcome back Schlabber, good to see you are still around.
as for poses, I love your action poses but what is really lacking is decent every day poses. everyone seems to want to do superhero, Fighting and fashion model poses no one wants to do poses that depict more common day scenes. a variety of walking positions, picking something up, putting something down, sitting in various positions, leaning against things, doing various things with the hands. and yes I would like them for V4 as the poses for the millennium 3 figures don't work well on the 4th generation rig.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:53 PM

Hey welcome back and yes, I remember you.  Some of us oldies are still around.  Nice to see you back.  Sharen

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:55 PM

Attached Link: Some poses ...

Hmmm - you might want to see a bit from the newer stuff ?

Well, well as these poses supposed not to be released through "normal" stores I can post them also for free - or not ?

Please use them wisely - they are not meant to be too adult. But as it is so hard nowadays to get them in a store out of erotic-touch ...

OK - enough talking ... have fun posing

I hope they work - if not please leave me a reply ... I hope you also get them to run - they are freestuff - but without a freestuff note inside. Just use them in the "spirit" (it's a good word - glad you didn't use ghost instead ;) ) of freestuff ...

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:57 PM

Hi Schlabber,  welcome back in Poser Universe.

Lass Dich nicht unterkriegen

Jules aka Ulli3D

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:58 PM

Quote - Oh, Herr Schlabber persönlich!! Du hast sogar Deinen eigenen Ordner in meiner Runtime 😉 - und nun, aus Höflichkeit, weiter in englisch!

Hello and welcome back - first let me say thank you for all those free poses you have already made - they made my start with Poser so much easier and I still get back to them quite often for "older" figures.

So we can make wishes, huh? In fact I don't care so much about a specific figure - but what I desire since a long time are poses like those that Dieter Blum photographed with dancers, here is an example:
http://www.mdf.ru/english/exhibitions/moscow/blum_body/

I think that poses like these look VERY good with dynamic clothes and are good as well for martial arts scenes and likewise.

Surprise ! We do have a GERMAN forum HERE ?
Man, I was away for a long long time it seems ;)

About the dance poses - OK ... will start doing these (the solo-ones) for V4 - seems not tooo difficult and these are  good for "power-poses"

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 4:01 PM

Quote - Hi Schlabber,  welcome back in Poser Universe.

Lass Dich nicht unterkriegen

Jules aka Ulli3D

Wieso sollte ich mich unterkriegen lassen ? Hey, mir geht's grossartig, könnte fast nicht besser sein :o) - OK. OK ... mit ein bißchen weniger Arbeit, mehr Zeit für Poser und weniger für die (noch) Freundin ... ... ...
Ne, das Letzte war bloss Spass - Sie wird immer meine Hauptzeit bekommen - das wär ja auch traurig, wenn's nicht so wäre ...

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 4:05 PM

Hi Schlabber! Like Sharen I am one of those oldies that of course remembers you, welcome back! :-)

Shalimar-Cherie ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 4:05 PM

You got a Mail ;-) .

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 4:12 PM

Quote - You got a Mail ;-) .

I already answered ;-)

Valandar ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 4:14 PM

Yannow... one set I always considered was missing was a generic 'getting hit' set - various poses of a person on the receiving end of severe blunt force trauma as inflicted by five fighting phlanges. :D Not the offensive side - but the actual 'taking a hit' side, that could be rotated and moved to be on the receiving end of punishment from a wide variety of directions and to a wide variety of body locations...

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

martial ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 4:48 PM

You are and will be always Mr Poser poses
Welcome again

SophiD ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 4:59 PM

Welcome back Schlabber!!!
Your pose sets are always exquisite!!! :D
I'd love to see an adaptation of your "Crazy for V3" set for V4/V4male and maybe M4 (in future)?

Gymnastics/acrobatics poses for the guys (M3-D3-Hiro-Freak)

Wonderful to have you back!!! :D

wheatpenny ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 5:03 PM
Site Admin

Welcome back.
I have that pose CD you did for Daz a while back.
I will second the request for everyday type poses for V3, M3, David, Stephanie and V4

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Turtle ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 5:12 PM

Wonderful to see your back.
Glad you made it back here before they send me out to pasture.
Getting really old but still remember all your wonderful poses.

Love is Grandchildren.

Silke ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 5:27 PM

Welcome back, Schlabber!

I still have your poses in my runtime, so there ya go!

Silke

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.