Wed, Oct 2, 10:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: July 2008 Gallery of the Month busi2ness

Fred255 ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 5:14 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:26 PM

file_409313.jpg

Please join the Photography staff in congratulating [busi2ness](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=407915)for being selected as the July 2008 Gallery of the month.

If your not familiar with his work, stop by his gallery and check out the African Wildlife, Stunning Sunsets and much more

On behalf of the Photography Staff....Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecurb - The Devil

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 5:31 AM

Well I for one am more than pleased with this selection - this is a great gallery that I have loved visiting since I joined R'osity and Piet has been quite an inspiration to me personally as I'm sure he has to many others.

An excellent choice for Gallery of the Month by the staff here and huge congratulations to Piet - well done my friend, a truly deserved honour!

:thumbupboth:

Big hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Littlejock ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 5:55 AM

Congratulations Piet for this award. I glad for you very much. you quality is superb and you have a big gallery and beautiful pics. I hope you are ok there and enjoy this month of Fame..
Hugs from Spain.
Luis

tizjezzme ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 6:25 AM

Congratulations my dear bestest friend :)  You deserve this honor and recognition SO MUCH!  I say 'Its about time!'   :-)  Shine like the star that you already are ... and enjoy this month of Fame.  XoX !!

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

rainbows ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 6:33 AM

Congratulations,dear Oom, a well deserved Honour. Enjoy this time and be happy. Hugs. Di. xx

CavalierLady ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 6:47 AM

Congratulations, Piet!!!
I have always enjoyed your gallery and this is a much deserved award! 

odie ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 7:40 AM

I can't think of a better way to wake up than to hear you are the next GOM winner!!! It is news that will cheer me all month long!! CONGRATS PIET!! grin

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 8:50 AM

Congrats Piet,... you are so deserving of this. You photography is brilliant and you are a valued member of this community.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

mark.spooner ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 10:55 AM

Congratulations!  Well deserved!

busi2ness ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 11:17 AM

This is a surprise like never before! I am a bit speechless and can only thank the staff of Renderosity for their support and the opportunities given to artists world wide.

Thanks to everybody making this place the best of its kind in the world.

Rosity rocks!  :thumbupboth::thumbupboth:

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

mickuk50 ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 12:05 PM

congratulations piet .well deserved my friend an inspired gallery and photography to match :o)

mick

drag ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 1:26 PM

Yippie...congratulations my dear friend.  You know how much I enjoy your view of Africa and thank you for sharing it with us.  You deserve this honor big time;)  The Lady in Pink:0)

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 2:22 PM · edited Tue, 01 July 2008 at 2:22 PM

Proficiat, Oom Piet !

As Shari said : It's about time ! For sure your deserve this award !
I'm a big fan of your gallery and I really do hope to see more !
Once again, my sincere congatulations !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

danob ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 2:23 PM

Very well deserved I am delighted for you my friend!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 5:10 PM

Congratulations Piet! Well deserved. My best whises.

Meowgli ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 5:55 PM

a well deserved gom, always a gallery i've enjoyed and been impressed by, congrats!

Adam Edwards Photography

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 6:27 PM

Whoo Hoo!!! Congratulations Piet!!!! Enjoy the spotlight, you deserve it!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 6:42 PM

Well deserved. Piet is a wonderful artist, his got many unique shot. Congrat Piet.

seeya  Tunde

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 6:45 PM

Piet, a very fine choice for the gallery of the month and I join others with congratualtions well deserved.  Enjoy the moment!  This is not a light honor but one to keep.  your friend,    Tom.

gradient ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 8:27 PM

Big Congrats Piet...well deserved!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

DreamersWish ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2008 at 11:02 PM

Congratulation Piet!  You have some of the most fabulous images!  So very professional and personal loves.  You are a very generous person and artist.  Very well deserved indeed!

Charberry ( ) posted Wed, 02 July 2008 at 10:28 AM

I have always admired this gallery. Excellent choice! Congrats to Busi2ness!!

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Punaguy ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2008 at 2:07 PM

Well it's about time Piet!  Well deserved honor, Congrats~ Aloha~

Kana'es Photography

Meisiekind ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2008 at 1:56 AM

Congratulations Piet - you are certainly a very deservant winner!!!! Hugs, Carin :)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

jinet ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2008 at 2:42 AM

Attached Link: jinet web site

Congratulations !

sharky_ ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 12:53 AM

From that very first day I saw your post, I've voted you as "Number One".  Congratulation my friend...   Aloha....Errol

heartnsoul ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 10:14 AM

I came here to learn as you directed and learn I did.Congratulations!!!How wonderful for you!!! I've only just begun to peruse your gallery and find your captures stunning. Now I find myself anxious to drink in your gallery

KarmaSong ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2008 at 7:29 AM
Online Now!

Congratulations on your selection and above all for sharing your superb photography with us all. It's a wonderful source of inspiration. Best wishes, Jean-Luc

Shucoda ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2008 at 9:20 AM

Congrats on your GOTM! You are a deserved winner & an unbelievable photographer! Well done mate!

Flannelman ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 12:25 PM

A tip of the hat to ya. ;-)

Santa29Klaus ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 2:27 PM

JY VERDIEN DIT! Baie geluk!! My inspirasie en my vriend!

cfulton ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 5:17 PM

I feel so bad by only now having stumbled on this honour bestowed upon you.
Very well done, Piet!
Keep that finger pressing and the shutter clicking!

nathalie06 ( ) posted Tue, 22 July 2008 at 10:03 AM · edited Tue, 22 July 2008 at 10:05 AM

Attached Link: Nathalie Masson

Great news !!! I'm really very happy to see that you are the gallery of the Month Piet ! and it's also justified ;o)))) But you know that I've always been touched by your photographs and your eye on the wild world and the other too ;o) Then yes... CONGRATULATIONS my friend !!! A very big hug to you Nathalie

vlaaitje ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 2:15 AM

So well deserved dear Piet

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

blinkings ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2008 at 10:27 AM

Congrats good buddy on the gal award. You deserve it.

kgb224 ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 10:36 AM

Congratulations Oom Piet.
Bauie geluk Oom Piet.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.