Wed, Sep 18, 1:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Aiko 3 Clothing Morph Injector

Babboonboy2000 ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 2:46 PM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

I was just wondering if a person could get a injector/magnet to put Aiko 3 body morphs into her cloths. I found something like what i wanted a year or so ago on Daz, unforunitely i deleted it from my wishlist. When i went back to find it, it seems Daz has pertty much switch over to their new pet A4

Any Help would be much apprciated.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 3:31 PM

Netherworks has a set of magnets for this in his stuff.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

LadyMari ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 3:36 PM

Dimension3d's Morphing Clothes (here in the marketplace) is a great utility for this.  I've found this to be much easier to use than dealing with magnets.

IsaoShi ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 5:17 PM

As long as you are on a PC - Morphing Clothes is a PC only product.

"If I were a shadow, I know I wouldn't like to be half of what I should be."
Mr Otsuka, the old black tomcat in Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)

modus0 ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 7:39 PM

Attached Link: Aiko 3 Morph Magnet Fits

Is this what you were talking about? It's still available.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2008 at 1:47 AM

Attached Link: Aiko 3 Morphkit

This product is a set of magnets only so you have to create the bodymorphs by your self. Netherworks has a python script included that will do the job.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.