Thu, Sep 19, 9:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Anyone still remembers me ?

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2008 at 2:09 PM

oh, YAY! Welcome back. I've not been around much myself, but it's so good to see you back and wanting to pose again.

V4 needs all the help she can get, but I'd love to see some poses with the basic poser figures like the G2 folks, Jessi, James, etc. And if you have any of the Sixus1 figures (several of which are free), I'd love to see what you could do with them. More monster/villian poses are always great.

And I still have your poses in my runtime. I just do the adjustments from fig to fig as necessary. :) I keep meaning to sit down and do a pose set for one of the Chinese Dragon-style figures out there, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I think you may be my incentive to get crackin'.

Hugs,
Jewell

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 22 July 2008 at 10:27 PM

Welcome back!

Realmling ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2008 at 4:28 PM

I just had a thought of something I'd like to see....men folk sitting/standing, lounging at a bar. (I'm at work, so I can't get real specific right now with references...but I can do that after I get home)

If this one needs props to be more do-able, I'd be more than happy to do up a set of freebie stuff to go along with. Let me know. :biggrin:

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2008 at 4:51 PM

who are you ?

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2008 at 7:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.schlabber.org/

Schlabber is a fellow who has devoted many many hours of his life to posing our little poser people.  He makes commercial pose collections but has also given thousands of poses away for free as well as creating tutorials on posing. I, and many others, consider him a guru of posing. love esther PS some of his free poses are here

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

LanceB ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2008 at 10:23 PM · edited Wed, 23 July 2008 at 10:24 PM

Welcome back! There are very few V4, M3 couple poses out there, maybe they are just waiting for M4 to show up. However I for one do not look forward to buying M4 and a whole new wardrobe for him for hundreds of dollars. V4, M3 poses will work for me for a long time.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2008 at 10:37 PM

I'll buy M4 when it comes out.  I use M3 a lot but there's things I don't like about him.
Love esther

Kuladen ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 1:21 PM

Welcome back.  I do remember you and thoroughly enjoye reading your first mini-book (tutorial).  I just wish I knew where I could get it again.

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 9:45 PM

Quote - Welcome back.  I do remember you and thoroughly enjoye reading your first mini-book (tutorial).  I just wish I knew where I could get it again.

i have it...if Schlabber doesn't mind, I can send it to you...or I can host it on my web site...

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 9:49 PM

hehe Dave-So "who are you ?"
I thought for a minute u were being serious
love esther

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 10:06 PM

Quote -  hehe Dave-So "who are you ?"
I thought for a minute u were being serious
love esther

:) just messing a bit. shouldn't do that I suppose.

HeavyRay ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2008 at 12:11 AM

Let me add MY welcome-back to those from others.  It is nice to see/hear some of the giants of  the Poser saga who have left for various reasons, come back to enjoy and share their love of POSE-ing.

While free is always good, I've purchased your products in the past, and would gladly pay for them in the future.  Whether you offer products via a store -or- via PayPal, I'm in!!!!

As for requests, I'd be interested in some sets of poses dealing with various human emotions - smiles, laughing, melancholy, anger....  And yes, I would prefer these be for the V4/M4 wintage characters.

Thanks for your spirit of generosity and "Welcome Home!"
Ray

Coleman ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2008 at 5:43 AM

Welcome back!

I use your 'Expressions' set a lot. I'd love to buy a V4 Expressions, but sounds like she and you are not getting along :P

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2008 at 7:20 AM

yes i bought that set too and use it heaps
love esther

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 27 July 2008 at 8:47 PM

Koz's hair, Traveler's morphs, BAT's clothes, Schlabber's poses - the Golden Era of Poser... Welcome back! 

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

ajmarti ( ) posted Sun, 27 July 2008 at 10:04 PM

Hi Schlabber!!.. Love your work too!... Your poses are all over my Runtime!
i say gesture poses, real poses and action... specially some cool action and real poses!

Welcome back, it's so great to meet you!

AJ

Artist @ajmarti.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.