Wed, Oct 2, 10:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Puppet Master???

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2008 at 5:44 AM · edited Wed, 21 August 2024 at 5:39 PM

Anyone got it and is it any use, it's on sale at the moment!!
TIA!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

nghayward ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2008 at 6:34 AM

I have it and prefer it to universal poses in P7. Very occasionally may need some  minor tweeking but not as much as universal poses. Haven't tried the new version in poser 7 yet. Dowloaded and ready to run.

I kept Poser 6 just to use it to convert poses between figures. Now they've upgraded I can think about uninstalling P6

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2008 at 11:16 AM

Thanx for the reply, appreciated!!

Not sure what just one reply says about the product though!!! 

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2008 at 11:43 AM

I've always wondered about pose products in general. The name of the app is Poser..that's what you do in it.
Also...I use poses from different characters on one another all the time. For the most part, they're just fine...sometimes a bit of a tweak here and there, and with clothes on, it doesn't matter much if certain areas are screwed up.  And it sounds as if this program still needs tweaks here and there.
Its like when vendors sell pose products and advertis 40 poses...20 right and 20 left...you can do symmetry match in Poser and make a left pose a right and vice versa anyway.

I do buy pose sets, though...also, anything to make it easier is a plus, I guess, and Puppet Master sounds like a pretty decent app, overall.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Fri, 04 July 2008 at 8:32 PM

I just found out about the upgrade yesterday when I started the other thread about it. Since I'm in Texas for the week and away from my home machines I haven't bothered downloading the upgrade yet because I don't have the original installed on this laptop anyway, let alone Poser 7. I'll check it out when I get home some day next week at the earliest.

Dark_Elf ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2008 at 2:28 AM

Quote - I have it and prefer it to universal poses in P7. Very occasionally may need some  minor tweeking but not as much as universal poses. Haven't tried the new version in poser 7 yet. Dowloaded and ready to run.

I kept Poser 6 just to use it to convert poses between figures. Now they've upgraded I can think about uninstalling P6

The update works great so far-forgot how much I missed this program.

Yes, it's easy. And a time-saver........

My Stuff:) You might hate it, but you never know... 
Here 
CP

LanceB ( ) posted Tue, 22 July 2008 at 9:33 AM

(quote) The update works great so far-forgot how much I missed this program.

Yes, it's easy. And a time-saver........

In a 2 person scene like M3 V4 can you load in V3 and convert the pose to V4? Then will M3 and  V4 still be walking along the beach holding hands? Or will you still need to do a lot of tweaking to make it work? Is the conversion process instant or does it take a minute or two?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.