Mon, Sep 23, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:37 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: File Size Limit??

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2008 at 11:46 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Why is the file size upload for products  to be sold limited to 70mb? I just uploaded my first character package to my store (still in review)  and had to cut out almost half of it just to meet the file size limit. I originally had 13 makeup styles and 25 nail polish styles. Had to cut the makeups down to 9 and remove the nail polish poses completely. What was a fantastic product is now reduced to just a great product. That also meant I had to reduce the price I wanted as well.

Alot of other sites you can broker at have 100mb + limits. Would like to see RMP raise theirs as well. 70 mb is just too small should be at least 100mb. Especially when you are creating character packages. And before someone chimes in with this, I did reduce alot of the texture files , like making the bump files 2000 X 2000 as opposed to their original 4000X4000 size and things like that. Still had to cut out almost half of my character features. Please raise the upload file limit.

Thanks.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 12:35 AM

Thank you for your suggestion.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 2:07 PM

Well it was more of a request than a suggestion LOL. Didn't realize my post had been moved here. Guess I posted in the wrong forum. Wasn't trying to be a jerk with my post I just feel file size is too small.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.