Sun, Oct 6, 9:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poser Yoda

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 5:00 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:21 AM

I remember Sixius One had a Poser Yoda, but can't find it.

Just started playing Soul Caliber IV, and suddenly have the urge to do a Yoda shot. Does anyone have or know where I can find a decent looking poseable Yoda?

habot ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 5:23 AM

Some Yoda's here but in 3DS, MAX and OBJ format : www.scifi3d.com/list.asp

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 6:01 AM

Yea, saw those. Not poseable. Was really hoping to find a poseable one.

nyguy ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 7:24 AM

Quote - I remember Sixius One had a Poser Yoda, but can't find it.

Just started playing Soul Caliber IV, and suddenly have the urge to do a Yoda shot. Does anyone have or know where I can find a decent looking poseable Yoda?

In search of Star Wars Thread on my forum has a list of Star Wars poser figures. I don't see him on the list, but I do know I have that figure. I will check the readme and see if it has anything about redistribution and will post back this evening due to cannot get to my home system for another 9 hours.

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 7:32 AM

That would be fantastic, thanks.

nyguy ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 7:41 AM

I am also trying to get a hold of an artist I know was working on a yoda figure to see what the status of it is.

nyguy ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 8:49 AM

3dgladiators  has a yoda, but requires registration. Also they have other figures on their site.

habot ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 11:10 AM

Caution : 5 posts must be posted before download area access ;)

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 12:28 PM

THAT is the worst site I have ever seen! The hoops you have to jump through and the models are NOT that good.

Free stuff here is much better!

Man did I ever rant in the Help section there. Might be worth a laugh if you're bored.

Got myself a Yoda, and a Darth, and a Jar Jar, just because.

Still interested in the other Yoda, unless it's the same one.

nyguy ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 1:33 PM

I don't know about a sixus yoda, I do know that they did a Jabba the Hutt. Might want to give Sixus a shout about it.

Kendra ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 2:17 PM

Sixus did a yoda.  Best I've seen yet.  Contact them and ask if it's still around. 

...... Kendra

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 4:42 PM

yup...have Jabba...even used him recently...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2008 at 9:08 PM

Anyone know how to get in touch with them? I love Star Wars (duh) and missed these wonderful models.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2008 at 2:46 AM

http://www.sixus1media.com/

email Rebekah at Rebekah@Sixus1Media.com and ask her about the Yoda Les modeled.  I think Les didn't want to put that on the freebies but I can't remember why.  None of the Star wars freebies are on the sixus freebie page yet the preditor and alien queen still are.

Les and Rebekah are good people, though buzy so it may be a little bit hearing back from them.  You can also try leaving them a message here or at Content Paradise since they have a store over there.

nyguy ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2008 at 6:42 AM

Quote - http://www.sixus1media.com/

email Rebekah at Rebekah@Sixus1Media.com and ask her about the Yoda Les modeled.  I think Les didn't want to put that on the freebies but I can't remember why.  None of the Star wars freebies are on the sixus freebie page yet the preditor and alien queen still are.

Les and Rebekah are good people, though buzy so it may be a little bit hearing back from them.  You can also try leaving them a message here or at Content Paradise since they have a store over there.

I have already sent them a site mail just waiting to hear back.

nyguy ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2008 at 7:42 PM

Heard back from sixus1 they are available not  any longer.

Warangel ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2008 at 7:12 AM

That is very saddening :(

JHoagland ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2008 at 11:20 AM · edited Tue, 05 August 2008 at 11:21 AM

We have a Darth Vader outfit for Mike 3 in the Vanishing Point Star Wars (freebie) section, but no Yoda yet. Even though I still have the Yoda zip file on a backup CD, but I don't have the right to offer it to anyone unless I got permission from the original artist.

I agree that their site's "post 5 messages" rule is dumb. Besides the fact that "free" should mean "free" with no strings attached, what's to stop someone from posting 5 spam/ garbage posts just so they can download a file? That rule could make a mess of their forums real quick.

VanishingPoint... Advanced 3D Modeling Solutions

nyguy ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2008 at 11:32 AM

More than 3/4 of the free items on their site you can find on other sites. I think the Stormtroopers on the site is the same as on Vanishing Point. The Liea Dress looks like PhilC's, and the Jawa, IG-88, EG-6 and Lindroid look like they are the same as the ones on Fantasy3D.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2008 at 5:59 PM · edited Tue, 05 August 2008 at 5:59 PM

file_411153.jpg

I have the Sixus1 and this one. I don't remember where I got it.

nyguy ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2008 at 8:32 AM

Quote - I have the Sixus1 and this one. I don't remember where I got it.

Anything in the read-me about redistibuting?

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2008 at 11:10 AM

If I knew where the read me was I'd probably know where I got him. :tt2: I'm sure the original zip is on CD somewhere but it's nowhere to be seen on my Hard Drives.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.