Sat, Sep 21, 10:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The PIcture BELOW ME....

Eutopia ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 8:45 AM

file_411193.JPG

Oooweeee - I can help here!!  None of the shots I took were fanastic, but I was so excited that I managed to capture ANY!!

This was in Oviston in February this year.
Lots of FANTASTIC thunderstorms there!!

:b_unbelievable:

Below me is a rainbow :-)

aangus ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 10:35 AM

file_411198.jpg

One rainbow coming up the picture below me is a landscape

beachzz ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 11:28 AM

eel river landscape

beachzz ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 11:30 AM

file_411200.JPG

eel river landscape

beachzz ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 11:30 AM

below me is a group of people

Eutopia ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 3:45 PM

file_411220.JPG

Here's a group of MUDDY people! Taken in the Swakopmund River - normally dry, but it had come down after some rain inland.

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 4:52 PM

And what would you like to see next?

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Eutopia ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 5:03 PM

:b_stunned:

You'd think after doing this a few times I'd remember that!!!!

Below me is.... hmmmm.
A colourful insect!

beachzz ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 10:58 PM

file_411238.jpg

well, the insect isn't all that colorful, but the berries are, does that count??? now i want to see chocolate, LOTS of chocolate!!

beachzz ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 10:59 PM

Love those mud people--great shot!!

DreamersWish ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2008 at 11:53 PM

file_411295.jpg

I just found this thread and so I desided to give it a try.  So here is some chocolate gravy for your request for chocolate!  Hope you enjoy!

I would like to see a cultural image like an image of people from another country other than in the America's.  Can be taken at a cultural fair in America if need be.

beachzz ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 12:33 AM

file_411296.jpg

This is the quincenera (15th birthday celebration) of my goddaughter (ahijada) in Mexico, about 15 years ago.  She is with her mother and father.

beachzz ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 12:35 AM

now i want to see an athlete

barbdennist ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 12:50 AM

file_411301.jpg

This is my husband who at age 64 rode his bicycle from Astoria, Oregon to the California border...down the coast of Oregon from North to South.  His next trip is across the state of Oregon from East to West. 

The picture below me is something silly.

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 1:01 AM · edited Fri, 08 August 2008 at 1:01 AM

file_411303.jpg

I have some very silly friends.  This is more from the six-part race at Saturday's Trifecta Venatorius.

I would like to see a rabid sports fan!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

aangus ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 6:18 AM · edited Fri, 08 August 2008 at 6:20 AM

file_411308.jpg

This Turkish guy was certainly sloshed if not quite rabid the night Turkey put out Croatia in the world cup in June. The picture below me is a really bad holiday photo!

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 8:02 AM

file_411311.jpg

This was hard, there were so many to choose from!  This is a picture of the famous castle from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", also known as Castle AARRRRGGHHHH...a very bad photo indeed, resistant to any rehabilitation efforts I could attempt! 

If all are satisfied that this qualifies then I would like to see a hammock!

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 9:07 AM

OMG.  The Castle Arrrrgggggghhh!  That's fantastic.  I have no hammocks, but I truly appreciate this picture!  :)

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 10:09 AM

Been some great pics since my last upload, but I don't have an Hammock either, I wouldn't trust one myself, I have visions of me spinning round and round and never being able to get out.

beachzz ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 11:20 AM

Being very new to the Monty Python world, I have no idea what you and Tara are talking about, Denise, but I know it has to be funny, so LMAO, ROFL, and LOL.  I have no hammocks.  :(((((

StandsInAwe ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 2:37 PM

file_411333.JPG

I have a shot of a hammock.  This is one of my brothers with 2 of his 3 kids.  the hammock belongs to another of my brothers.  Shot taken on July 3rd - was the get together for one side of the family.  I'd like to see something cold.

wonderworld ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 2:46 PM · edited Fri, 08 August 2008 at 2:48 PM

file_411334.jpg

How about some icewater? Looks refreshing in this 90 some degree weather we're having! The picture below me is something very sour.

aangus ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 2:48 PM

file_411336.jpg

Something cold?  Easy , If your from Scotland! This is a hill called the 2Cobbler" in January this year. The picture below me is a skyscraper

aangus ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 2:59 PM

file_411338.jpg

DOH! something sour coming up... The picture below me is a skyscraper (Like a really big one!)

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 3:10 PM

Now that looks sour!  Funneeee.

beachzz ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 11:31 PM

file_411363.jpg

LOL, cute shot--here's my skyscraper below me is a mirror

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2008 at 11:48 PM · edited Fri, 08 August 2008 at 11:48 PM

file_411364.jpg

Here's a mirror of sorts ... best I can come up with on short notice!

How about showing me a sailboat?

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 4:30 AM

Denise, look at my avatar Lol.  Not a sail boat but a Life Boat.  I am not trying to count that though, someone will have to show us a proper sail boat.

barbdennist ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2008 at 9:24 PM

file_411656.jpg

I kept hoping someone else would post a picture of a hammock but I give up and will post this one.  This is time out after a good squirt gun fight on a hot day ...Grandpa and his two red headed grandsons.

The picture below me is a snowman.  It is to be hot here in Oregon this week so let's see something that will cool us off.

mrsparky ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2008 at 9:34 PM

file_411657.jpg

A light dusting of snow ? :)

Taken a couple of months - within an hour of the  shot it was all gone.

As it's nearly 4am here - now show me something sleepy ..........zzzzzzzzzzz..................

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2008 at 10:29 PM

Ooops!  Denise was looking for a sailboat.  Barbara picked up the bottom of page 24 (an easy thing to do!) instead of the end of page 25. 

Sailboat, anyone?  (Hmmm ... let me check my files.  I don't think I have anything, but you never know.)

barbdennist ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2008 at 10:49 PM

DOH!...as Homer Simpson would say.  Next time I'll pay better attention!  Sorry about that.  I have no sailboat pictures so I can't redeem myself.

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2008 at 11:08 PM

file_411658.jpg

I didn't think I had a sailboat, because my mental image is with sails unfurled, but I actually have loads and loads of 'em! 

I would like to see a piece of real-life artwork (not digital - something I could touch) that was made by a friend or family member ... not by you.  Oh - and make it bigger than a breadbox!  How's THAT for being specific??  LOL!

beachzz ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2008 at 11:26 PM

file_411659.jpg

This is a foto of a floor mat a friend on mine made; it's MUCH bigger than a breadbox!! The picture below me is something YOU made, any size!!!

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2008 at 11:33 PM

file_411660.jpg

This is a pencil drawing I did in about 1994-ish. 

Let's see ... I would like to see ...

A DUCK! 

beachzz ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2008 at 1:10 AM

file_411672.JPG

Ducks, NOT my favorite creature, but here ya go.  Now I would like to see......... something abstract, that doesn't look like what it is!!

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2008 at 8:34 AM

file_411687.jpg

OK, here's a picture of Yosemite Valley.  Believe it or not!

How about showing me stars, real stars at night...

beachzz ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2008 at 10:52 AM

A bit of postwork, perhaps??  Great shot!!

StandsInAwe ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2008 at 4:56 PM

file_411708.JPG

A shot taken in the Black Hills of SD.    There are definately some stars in the sky.  You can see evidence of a fire in the lower left as well. I'd like to see something rare - as in something most people have never seen.

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2008 at 6:35 PM

file_411713.jpg

A few people have seen this, because it's been in my house for a long, long time.  But in general, a marquetry/parquetry table that hinges is not a common sight!  I've only seen one other table like it, and that was in a movie.  Can't find anything similar on the net anywhere.

I would like to see something that's been freshly painted.  (Wall, car, picture, anything.)  Let's see ... "freshly" means any time in the past seven days.  :)

beachzz ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2008 at 10:59 PM

OMG,  Tara, are you spying on me???  I just about 30 minutes ago finished the first primer coat on my bedroom wall. If I wasn't so tired, I'd get up and take a picture.  But my house is a mess, my bed's in the kitchen, and I'm not sure I even KNOW where my camera is.   Guess this little snippet won't count, but oh well!!

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2008 at 11:14 PM

No, I actually forgot you were going to paint the bedroom!  LOL!  So ... get on the stick, woman!  Where's that picture?

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2008 at 9:21 PM

Okay ... maybe that was too specific.  How about something you painted yourself, no matter how long ago?

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2008 at 9:40 PM

file_412048.jpg

Here's a photo of a painting I did when I was 22 or so...yes, we had paintbrushes back then!  It's gotten kind of beat up over the years and many moves back and forth across the country.

Now I'd like to see someone wearing something that isn't meant to be worn...

PD154 ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2008 at 10:06 PM · edited Sun, 17 August 2008 at 10:09 PM

file_412050.jpg

Ok I'll bite denise :) And the picture below me is of a frozen lake

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2008 at 10:16 PM

Oh, that's brilliant!

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2008 at 10:24 PM

LOL @ Ronnie!  That's absolutely priceless.  :)

PD154 ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2008 at 10:31 PM

Never challenge a nutter from South London LOL!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

DreamersWish ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2008 at 10:48 PM

Ok I hope this does not come out too badly, but are you straining your brains or sifting out the bad stuff?  Absolutely a funny image of a great guy!

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2008 at 10:57 PM

I think he's receiving transmissions from outer space!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.