Sat, Oct 5, 8:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: I have lost a crown....

Whimsical ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:50 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:21 AM

Hi everyone.. am rather exasperated with myself atm.

I'm pretty sure I saw it here in the marketplace but grey matter is a little addled atm due to health issues so I may be wrong.

Whatever I was looking at (character or clothing pack), at the time, had a crown in it for V4 (i think metal) and was similar to a crown of thorns.

If anyone knows what I might possibly be talking about, could you please point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Whimsical :-))))

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 1:44 AM

Don't know for sure. But maybe you can find it at one of these links:

www.whatever3d.com/search.ez

www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Whimsical ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 1:51 AM

Hi Acadia :-))

I had done a search of the marketplace and freestuff with crown and also thorns and a couple of products did show up but they werent the ones I had initially seen.  Have been trawling thru the site and looking page by page too and just not finding it.

Also ran a search thru whatever3d.com too and no joy :-(

Am now wondering if I may have seen it somewhere else, altho I have absolutely no idea where it may have been :-/

Thanks for the help :-))))))

bopperthijs ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 11:27 AM

Is this what you're looking for?

market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php

I wanted to make a stupid remark because I also lost a crown this week, my dentist wasn't very happy!. But I rememberd this one..

I hope this is what you want.

regards,

Bopperthijs.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

Whimsical ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:10 PM

thanks Bopperthijs, had seen that one too but isnt the one I had originally seen.

Crown of thorns is the only way I can think to describe it, in terms of what it looked like.  It was silver/metalic from memory and headwear of some kind.  I cant even remember now if it was part of a character pack or a clothing pack :-/

I know i am kicking myself for not having stuck it into my wishlist at the time.. oh well :-)

shuy ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2008 at 2:17 PM

file_412498.jpg

I've seen tiara with thorns (sun rays) on some fantasy clothing pack. It could be DM, Aery Soul maybe Battle Bonanza (sorry I'm not a fan of half naked witches and do not remember artist).

I remember only that it looks similar to this picture, but my memory is not perfect. If your crown is not similar, means that we think about different props.

Whimsical ( ) posted Fri, 29 August 2008 at 11:32 AM

Gday :-)

Sorry has taken me a while to reply.

That is similar to what I was looking but the thorns themselves were kinda curved and intertwined and were only two rows of thorns.

Am starting to think I must have imagined seeing it (a case of wishful thinking maybe? lol)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.