Tue, Oct 22, 12:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Full uninstall of Vue

offrench ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 2:19 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:26 PM

Hi, all

I am having trouble fully uninstalling Vue from one of my machines. Some data, including license numbers is still retained. It also keeps in memory the items purchased at Cornucopia3d. I have tried to delete registry keys containing "e-on", "eon" or "vue", to no avail. I have also installed in a different directory, to no avail.

I want to make a fresh reinstall in order to test some of the plants I designed as they send warnings when loaded, though they are not based on additional Cornucopia plants.
If there is a means of fully uninstalling additional plants, this might do the trick.

Otherwise, I will probably make a system reinstall on the target computer, Vista is getting slow on it and it probably needs it anyway.

Fantasy pictures, free 3d models, 3d tutorials and seamless textures on Virtual Lands.

Trepz ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 3:18 AM

there is a free program called CCleaner that works quite well with this sort of thing(;

"Many are willing to suffer for their art. Few are willing to learn to draw."

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 3:16 PM

There are files in the Windows directory that hold the serial information.

You'll also need to manually remove the directory that you unpacked the additional content into.

offrench ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 10:55 AM

Well, I solved the problem by installing Vue 6 PLE. I am now testing my new plants in it.

Thanks anyway.

Fantasy pictures, free 3d models, 3d tutorials and seamless textures on Virtual Lands.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.