Thu, Oct 3, 6:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Need help with Elite-Marie-Proportions -NUDITY-

heartrotica ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 11:49 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 6:21 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, profanity

file_412411.jpg

Can anyone please tell me the reason, why Elite_Marie_V4 turns out totally different on my Elite_V4-Marie then on the on her promo-pics at DAZ....?????

I purchased Elite-Marie_V4 because of her, lets say voluptuous bossom proportions...

DAZ shows those Elite-Marie proportions on the main promo-pic (there Marie she is wearing the bikini-top).

But when I use Elite-Marie on my PC and inject the Marie-Morphs, her breasts don't turn out as shown in the DAZ-promo-pic....

So what am I doing wrong... or is it the normal way it is? What do I have to change to get it like on the DAZ-promo-page?

Please help....

stallion ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 11:57 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=7403&spmeta=rq&_m=d

Do you have the V4 Elite Body Shapes Morphs from Daz?

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

heartrotica ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:01 PM

Yes, I have them and injected them into V4.2  BEFORE I injected EliteMarie ...

IsaoShi ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:09 PM · edited Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:10 PM

She's the same for me, so I'm watching this with interest.
I believe they have used additional morph dials for the promo pic.

I also get dreadful skin seams, but that's another thread...

"If I were a shadow, I know I wouldn't like to be half of what I should be."
Mr Otsuka, the old black tomcat in Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)

heartrotica ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:22 PM

I know I have seen your thread about the seams, but can't say anythinh about it... sorry..... 

But what is very important to me; does your Elite-Marie_V4 with the "ps_pe070 V4 Morphs++" morphs injected, turn out he same way I have on my rendered Poser Pro pic..????

SoulTaker ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:31 PM · edited Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:32 PM

have you tryed it with the bikini top?

pjz99 ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:36 PM

Pretty clearly, the vendor played around with the geometry and made a custom morph that "squeezed the breasts together".  If that vendor saw fit to put it in the promo, then I'm sure they'd be gracious enough to actually include it with the package it advertises**. ** If by some unfortunate mishap it was forgotten, I'm sure if you contact them directly and ask why it isn't included they'd be glad to correct the mistake.

My Freebies

heartrotica ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:44 PM

No, I did not try it with a bikini top on, SoulTaker

And thanks about  your idea "pjz99"... but I don't know at all how to contact a vendor in DAZ.

I tried already so many times before to find a way, but I did not find out and gave up...

Thats what I love so much at Renderotiy, its totally easy to contact a merchant...:-)))

pjz99 ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:53 PM · edited Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:54 PM

Perhaps open a thread on the DAZ forums asking "Where is this morph shown in the promo pic?"
edit: may want to put on a bullet proof jacket before doing that though.

My Freebies

dlfurman ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 1:33 PM

Are not the NGM's at DAZ? Perhaps they were used?
Magnets?

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 2:31 PM

maybe they used some of theV4 and V4++ breast morphs to put them inside the bikini top. There's about half a dozen in there to shift the boobage and cleavage around a little bit.

There's a pretty lively thread on DAZ commons about Marie: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=92494&start=126&sid=2b8c1d671013a8e7f298a68373b032d4 
You may want to ask other users in there.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

cavallo ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 3:01 PM

**Yes, thank you "Conniekat8" for your link, I will try ....

dlfurman ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 5:53 PM

Load V4x
Load in the Morphs.
Conform the clothes.
Magnetize the cloth to fit.

Try the Cleavage Morphs
Once I got the look for the chest, I copied the BODY:CHEST actor values to the bikini top.

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

IsaoShi ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 10:27 PM

heartrotica - the answer is yes, my Marie looks the same as yours.

They have definitely played with her cleavage dials to achieve the appearance in the promo pic. Not only that, but they have also used it in the thumbnails for the morph injections. This is blatant misrepresentation of a product, in my view. Bad DAZ, go to bed without any supper.

It's strange, I didn't find any mention of this in the DAZ thread.

Quote -
I'm sure they'd be gracious enough to actually include it with the package it advertises**.  **If by some unfortunate mishap it was forgotten...

pjt, I agree with the sentiment, but mind you don't bite your tongue!

IsaoShi ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 11:37 PM

On the other hand, it could be argued that the product being sold - "V4 Elite Texture: Marie" - is just the texture, not the body shape. They just happen to include a body shape with it, which may or may not be used in the promo pic.

Still, they shouldn't have used that pic for the bodyshape INJ thumbnail.

Libra rules, OK! Pisces is good too, and Scorpio, and...

heartrotica ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2008 at 9:27 AM

Thanks a lot for your hint dlfurman,

I will try it, and hope it works like it does on your side. :-)))

And the same to you IsaoShi ... thanks a lot for your answers ...:-)))

I agree with you, "this is blatant misrepresentation of a product", in my view too. Because I purchased Elite_Marie ONLY because of her cleavage on the promo-pics(I do not need the texture!!!!!).

I knew the bikini is not included, but I thought, like at Renderosity the merchants show the "DEFAULT" body morphs, or if not, they write that they costomized them.

And like you said, they even used it  for the "bodyshape INJ thumbnails" inside Poser too. Thats why I was so  convienced, that this morph is included and I did something wrong or something is wrong with my V4.....

But thanks to you anyway ... Now I know that my V4 and my INJ is correct... but not the promo-pics from DAZ.....

... next time I buy something at DAZ, and I will be VERY, VERY carefully ..

Have a nice weekend...

heartrotica**

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.