Sat, Sep 21, 8:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Ebots

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2008 at 1:14 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:35 AM

I haven't gotten ebots for the past two days, pretty much since that hack attack on RR the other day.  Is anyone else having this problem? 

barbdennist ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2008 at 4:20 PM

I have the same problem - no ebots for two days now.  Bummer!

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 12:22 PM

They finally came back today...

barbdennist ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 12:26 PM

Yes, mine came back too.  Whew! 

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 12:27 PM

Barb, what email provider do you use?

barbdennist ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 12:28 PM

Comcast

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 12:29 PM

Ah, maybe that's it, I'm comcast too. 

barbdennist ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 12:34 PM

I wondered about that the last couple of days and wondered if they weren't the culprit but I didn't know how to find out.  I REALLY missed not receiving them, more than I thought I would.  I checked out the What's New so that I didn't miss any posts but it was more work.  Guess maybe that tells me I'm lazy.  Oh well, I'm retired so I can be lazy if I want.

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 12:47 PM

I go through all the what's new every day, but I still manage to miss things, which I find very frustrating!   I use the bots mostly for keeping track of comments on my stuff that's older than a day or so, since I don't usually go back and look at them.   I don't know how to check if it's the email provider, I went through and redid all my options and preferences, and even uninstalled my browser and reinstalled it, but none of that did any good until they felt like getting around to arriving on their own!   Technology, eh?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.