Wed, Sep 18, 1:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Did you use your 25% off coupon today? What did you get?

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 4:43 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

I'm curious about what people got.
I went on a nice ahem little shopping spree :)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 4:50 PM

I haven't been able to take advantage of any of the sales going on this week.   I didn't have a poser budget this month because I had to renew my nursing license and payday isn't until Friday. But there will be other sales :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

originalkitten ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 4:50 PM

Nope... I didn't cause the amount you had to spend was more than I can afford :O(

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 4:56 PM

oh, bummer!
I'm sorry Acadia and OriginalKitten.  I hope I didn't make you feel bad by bringing it up :(

[Kitty slinks away and helps herself to the foot out of mouth extractor]

originalkitten ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 4:58 PM

lmao...... no u didn't at all. This kitty is fine and will wait till next time she can afford it then will buy her wishlist lmao

wht did u get ? anything nice?

geep ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 5:05 PM

@ Acadia ............... Why wait 'til Friday? ............. :b_grin:

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 5:18 PM

wait...what sale and is it over and what is the coupon number?

originalkitten ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 5:20 PM

http://renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=14190

coupon can be found here... 25% off purchases over $30

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 5:34 PM

I'm begging on the freaking corner for money to cover rent!  I haven't had a spare $30 bucks to spend on anything for eighteen months or there abouts.  From down-sizing, housing mortgage crisis gas prices, and not-quite-hyper-inflation to the 30% increase in power-prices at the beginning of October, and the planned 40% planned price increase in pharmacutecals  nation-wide at the end of the year? I don't know anyone with any money, anymore.  If I had $30, I'd buy groceries with them.:sad:

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

LadyMari ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 7:40 PM

Well, I finally broke down (and am now broke) getting some Pretty3D/Mytilus items I've been longing for for some time.  G  I have a render utilizing some of it going now...lol...

Lzy724 ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 8:35 PM

I spent enough at another place this month and next month I wont be getting much of a bonus. so I passed on most of the sales here. :( big bummer, my wish list just grows and grows.

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 8:37 PM

sheesh. my cart is now up to $68 before the discount! a few of those have to go

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 8:54 PM

cut it down to:

3D Content Installer  no discount with coupon
T for A4/V4/Elite
Summer casual for V4/A4
Nike: My Angel
Deluxe Motel

Sub Total $ 47.73
Coupon: 082408SA25P30  Discount $ 9.43
 Grand Total $38.29

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 11:22 PM · edited Sun, 24 August 2008 at 11:24 PM

I got:
 *arcebus Alleycatz 8: A Lady 2 Be      
*arcebus Alleycatz: Alyson      
20 Enchanted Poses for V4      
Fable Hair - Aery Soul      

Hanyma - Aery Soul      

Classic Fantasy - Aery Soul      
Short 'n Sporty Hair      
Tia-Hair      
Twelfie-Hair      
Twelfie Tails      
Jolie fille Short Hair      
"The Hole" - Underground Bar      
Steampunk Towers Construction Kit    

HA - So, there goes the money I made from recent wizard robe sales. What is it they call it Rendo Play money LOL!

Edit: I'm not sure how to format it so it lines up nicer then this, hope y'all can live with what's there.

kobaltkween ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 9:33 AM

grrrrr!  i hate end of the month sales!  seriously though,  i'm really glad they did it, and even gladder that lots of people could benefit.   for me, well, the next week is going to be a bit tight due to a few different unforeseen problems (one of which was getting ripped off by the cable company).  hope they do at least one after payday!

operaguy ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 9:44 AM

Hey Connie if you read this....

that *arcebus  person knows what he/she is doing....those are the finest kid figures ever! I purchase "Mick" last week myself and I can tell I'll need the girls soon....I have a script that calls for 11-year old twins.

Not that you could not make these kids "sweet" but don't you get the sense that they could easily be "the bad seed"?

They are cool

Also, those two Aiery Soul outfits you bought....whoa that character could win a fight with her abdominal muscles, per the promos!

::::: Opera :::::

aella ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 11:31 AM · edited Mon, 25 August 2008 at 11:32 AM

I didn't spend anything either although tempted I don't start my new job till after labor day. Now that I am off the parental payroll I figure I shouldn't run around buying toys until I get my first paycheck.

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 12:04 PM

Quote -
  I shouldn't run around buying toys until I get my first paycheck.

Good plan!

I'm still on a fixed disability income and will be I think until the end of November. I'm chomping at the bit to get my first real pay cheque! I think I'm going to feel like I won the lottery!  LOL

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 4:29 PM

Quote - Hey Connie if you read this....

that *arcebus  person knows what he/she is doing....those are the finest kid figures ever! I purchase "Mick" last week myself and I can tell I'll need the girls soon....I have a script that calls for 11-year old twins.

Not that you could not make these kids "sweet" but don't you get the sense that they could easily be "the bad seed"?

They are cool

Also, those two Aiery Soul outfits you bought....whoa that character could win a fight with her abdominal muscles, per the promos!

Yea, I'm filling the holes in my AerySoul collection slowly. Someday I'll have all of them. I'm a big fan of their work (is there anyone whom isnt LOL?)

Arcebus characters, I LOOOVE them. Little innocent looking teenagers with an attitude.... With a Dennis the meanace streak lurking in.  Few years ago, I sort of landed into an 'instant family'. When my honey and I met, his kids were 12(boy) and 14(girl). They are 18 and 20, and the 20 year old boy from across the street has been daugthers pal forever, and in recent years her boyfriend.  There are lot of moments (some adorable some challenging) from last few years I'd LOVE to illustrate. Arcebus's characters are PERFECT for that.  (all three of them live with us now)

LOL, like I wash my stepson's jeans, and out falls a cigarette lighter. I think he just turned 17 at that time. Luckily I found it before I put it in a dryer, and had the dryer explode whew. The stepson goes, honest, that's not mine... and I'd go :rolleyes: sure, I know, you're just holding onto it for a friend, aren't you? :rolleyes:   

Or I go looking under one of their beds for a vacuum cleaner spooked cat, and find... well, all kind of tuff they don't want parents to see. half the times I don't know whether to get on their case, or to teach them how to hide things little better. LOLOL

operaguy ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 4:37 PM

How about when they tell you everything is "fine" and even "I love you" and then you find crumbled up in a jeans pocket a rant note they forgot to give to girlfriend about their stupid f.....ing parents and this stupid f..........ing house and this stupid f..........ing school and how if they just had different parents they could stay out later at night.

I love mine, though, and he is great!

Winterclaw ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 8:20 PM · edited Mon, 25 August 2008 at 8:24 PM

Quote - Yea, I'm filling the holes in my AerySoul collection slowly. Someday I'll have all of them. I'm a big fan of their work (is there anyone whom isnt LOL?)

They do good work, and I think the texturing is great, however for me their models tend to be hit and miss for my tastes and style.

And I didn't use the 25% off coupon because I bought a few things at 20% off earlier this week.  I could have afforded it, but I want more time to play with the things I got... like Marihoni's character and a few things that I've wanted for awhile.

EDIT: there were a few things I was hoping to get during the sales, but the modeller stop selling his things on renderosity recently.  :(

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

Anniebel ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 10:46 PM

I picked up the Pretty 3d base IV & Spider Hair, have been on my wishlist for ages & as they are both on sale at the moment, got a good saving.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 10:54 PM

Quote - How about when they tell you everything is "fine" and even "I love you" and then you find crumbled up in a jeans pocket a rant note they forgot to give to girlfriend about their stupid f.....ing parents and this stupid f..........ing house and this stupid f..........ing school and how if they just had different parents they could stay out later at night.

I love mine, though, and he is great!

Oh, yeah, that too... or you catch them grumbling when they don't know you're around... or stumble over their myspace and facebook  pages. LOL, one of theese days I'll leave them a comment - I'm watching you!
Goofballs used my computers to log on, and left the browser open and minimized, and logged in!

One thing we have going for us is that their mom, whom left them all is a psycho b***h from hell, and they don't think it would be better with the other parent...

But, it's great having the little big brats around. I call the two boys my 'wrecking crew'. Too much energy for indoor activities.
I do wish someone would sell heavy duty cellphones. Ones that could be routinely bounced off the ground, dropped in the pool, driven over, sandblasted while surfing, flushed down the toilet - and still work.
Good thing that I'm pretty easily amused.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.