Thu, Sep 19, 4:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My last Bryce scene...

dhama ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2008 at 2:14 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:51 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1736030
I've decided this will be my last upload for a Bryce scene here. I want to thank all those who have stuck by an given me encouragement over the past year.  👍

sackrat ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2008 at 3:16 PM

Dude,..........why ? What's up ? Talk.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

vangogh ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2008 at 3:59 PM

Really nice!....but why are you leaving? Your work is always top quality and you make Bryce look really really good. Why no more images here?

jrcejaspulido ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2008 at 4:04 PM

But why ?

ThunderStone ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2008 at 5:22 PM

Yeah... why are you leaving?

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

50parsecs ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2008 at 6:21 PM

Yeah, why are you leaving? You can't leave. Aren't you a Cardinal fer crying out loud? You and TheBryster have run almost all of those annoying heretics out of here. Maybe that's it! You feel as if your job here is done, and you have no more worlds left to conquer. Maybe you feel underappreciated? Everyone here has probably felt that way at one time, or another. Take a deep breath and think about it. You can always change your mind, and you're welcome back anytime... that is if you haven't gone to the dark side and started using heretical apps.

Thandaluz ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2008 at 6:56 PM

Another day I had similar news on the part of other friend, I was sad... now I am again sad. 
I don't know the reasons, but I know that if it goes for your good to go, but it goes back to review the friends. 
The world Bryce will be smaller, every time smaller, it is a feather... 
The one that are thank for the comments, suggestions, critics and for your support. 
Happiness in this new day. 
Hugs.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2008 at 7:58 PM

WoW!!! Did I miss something?? What went wrong? Why are you leaving?

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2008 at 11:31 PM

can you post the reason...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 12:16 AM

What the F#$%^&*??????? is going on dhama.
GG

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

dhama ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 12:54 AM

:ohmy: Oh, I didn't mean I was leaving Renderosity...i'll proberbly still look in here, but I want to concentrate more on photography now and I think i've pushed Bryce as far as it will go for landscapes. After all, that was the only reason for using Bryce for me.
Thankyou for all your replies, it's nice to see folk taking an interest in my work.

As for a cardinal 50parsecs, I was never one.... never received it in writing LOL!

If...... and I say if, Daz3D ever get to release Bryce 7 (with all those tree possibilities), well then I just might return and create some more. 😄

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 1:54 AM

Well that sounded quite dramatic.....  I think you worried some friends...    If all you are going to do is concentrate on photography,  then I'm sure you'll succeed in your quest...  As to " your last upload"  sounds so final...    I'll miss your renders and your imagination....  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 3:09 AM

Well thats better, I look forward to seeing your photos as I quite often visit the photography gallery. My partner has a gallery there.

Cheers and happy shooting
GG

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

jrcejaspulido ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 4:35 AM

I´m glad to know that nothing is going wrong, but I will miss your bryce work.

Stoner ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 6:19 AM

You really scared me for a moment ....phew!

Good spelling is overaytead

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 7:45 AM
Forum Moderator

***As for a cardinal 50parsecs, I was never one.... never received it in writing LOL!

***You are a Cardinal but I never said anything for security reasons and your safety!! :lol:

Glad you're not leaving the Rend.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

dhama ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 10:01 AM · edited Thu, 28 August 2008 at 10:01 AM

Thanks guys....but I do wonder why folk only ever see the negative side of a forum statement LOL! ...as for the comfy chair you offered in the gallery comments Bryster... won't need it with photography mate...... will be out in the fresh air creating new scenes with the help of an electronic aid called a digital camera. 🆒

sackrat ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 10:14 AM

Digital camera !?!? What will they think of next ?

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

dhama ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 10:48 AM

Well at least i'm not changing to Vue.... :lol:

vangogh ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 11:36 AM

How dare you speak of that heretic program in this hollowed forum....Bryster!!....better get that comfy chair out, and the sooner the better!

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 3:18 PM
Forum Moderator

Looks like Vangogh is pushing for a Cardinalship! :lol:

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

dhama ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 3:50 PM

Sounds like he has your ear then........ 😉

skiwillgee ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 4:08 PM · edited Thu, 28 August 2008 at 4:09 PM

Perhaps you can further the purity into the photography realm.  Ban and outlaw all post work filters and such.  Good luck in exploring photography.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 5:18 PM

Well this is a fine how do ya do upon returning from my recent monitor problems...happy to hear it wasn't anything I said or didn't say and you're just off chasing another muse...have fun and let us know when you post in Photography here will ya mate.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Vile ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 6:11 PM

Ok whew I just was going to make sure the door did not hit you on the way out! LOL :P

to trick us like that!

dhama ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 6:13 PM

Thanks Bobby... and, any altercations between us were purely insignificant and not personal..

RodsArt ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 6:22 PM

Talent is a gift, not a present, C-U-Soon, Thanks n good luck, the photo team here is a great bunch.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

wildman2 ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2008 at 11:19 PM

Seein as your doing the digital camera thing why don't you do up some nice textures for the brycers .Good way to learn huh whatcha think hmmm

"Reinstall Windows" is NOT a troubleshooting step.

dhama ( ) posted Fri, 29 August 2008 at 7:47 AM · edited Fri, 29 August 2008 at 8:55 PM

I have a set that i'm considering adding to free stuff in the near future.

wildman2 ( ) posted Fri, 29 August 2008 at 11:45 AM

cool

"Reinstall Windows" is NOT a troubleshooting step.

silverblade33 ( ) posted Fri, 29 August 2008 at 2:45 PM

hey! Vue isn't heresy! It's bryce's baby brother grown up on steroids!!
Muhaha!

slinks back to the Vue forums :p

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

dhama ( ) posted Fri, 29 August 2008 at 4:54 PM · edited Fri, 29 August 2008 at 4:54 PM

Slinks is the word alright...... Muhaha!

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 29 August 2008 at 8:56 PM

Quote - I have a set that i'm considering adding to free stuff in the near future.

They are approved in Freestuff.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

dhama ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2008 at 2:06 AM

Thanks Bobby. 👍

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2008 at 5:40 AM

Dhama,
watch it, or I'll throw "Instances of Slinkys" at you!!

:tt2:

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

RodsArt ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2008 at 3:49 PM

Ahem!!  No Slinky Slappin in the forums!!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2008 at 5:03 PM

In the inimitable style of Misnc from the Baldur'es Gate games:

"Slinkys for EVERYONE!"

:biggrin:

dhama ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2008 at 5:10 PM

Huh! :huh: Show off!!... I could never get those bloody things to work properly..  dhama slinks off in a huff!!

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 7:07 AM

Doh!! hugs poor Dhama, shows how to use a Slinky! ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.