Sat, Sep 21, 10:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The PIcture BELOW ME....

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2008 at 3:05 AM

file_412088.jpg

I got a frozen lake, OK its a Loch but so what. The guy with the collander was a scream, well done. The picture below me is of what you want rid of most. (careful now!)

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2008 at 8:00 AM

I can't photograph pain, roflmao.

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2008 at 8:19 AM · edited Mon, 18 August 2008 at 8:20 AM

Don't have a picture of the ex wife :)
Cool frozen lake!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2008 at 8:27 AM

Hot flashes ... no pics of that, either! 

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2008 at 5:14 PM

LOL@Tara :)))

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

leanndra ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2008 at 7:18 PM

Now RJ, Don't strain anything you may need for later!
;)  LLea

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2008 at 7:20 PM

LOL @ Lea :)

beachzz ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2008 at 7:50 PM · edited Mon, 18 August 2008 at 7:51 PM

LOL at all of you; I've been trying for the longest time and simply can NOT come up with a suitable response for your witticisms, alas and alack  :((

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2008 at 7:57 PM

file_412129.jpg

LOL!  Okay, okay, I got it now.  This is a picture of my fan.  When I'm no longer having hot flashes, I will be able to get rid of it.  So ... I want to get rid of this fan more than anything else I can think of!

:)

I would like to see a gremlin.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

aangus ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2008 at 5:21 AM

If you don't want the fan, then why not post it to me?
A Gremlin eh ...this'll be fun...

PD154 ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2008 at 7:33 AM

LOL Tara, you linked the ongoing humour with the post, clever girl...A Gremlin eh?...I have already said, I don't have a pic of the ex wife :)

beachzz ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2008 at 11:23 AM

A Gremlin?  All I can think of is that weird car American Motors came out with in the 70's---so here's a link, does that count???  lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMC_Gremlin

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2008 at 7:39 PM

No, but you get points for reading my mind!  :) 

Any kind of gremlin would be fine.  Even the car!  :)

beachzz ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 1:06 AM · edited Thu, 21 August 2008 at 1:07 AM

file_412294.jpg

Ok, here are my gremlins---this is as close as I could get!!  I guess they're tiki gremlins!!  and the picture below me is a bunch of people doing strange things!!

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 5:22 AM

Love the tiki gremlins!  I think I already posted the picture of my family members with napkins on their heads, so I'll pass on this one and wait to see what other strange things bunches of people do!  :)

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 7:06 AM · edited Thu, 21 August 2008 at 7:12 AM

file_412313.jpg

Some people think this is doing strange things, its at a Radio Ham Rally, in Olham Lancs UK.  This is a lot of strange people spending their Christmas Money.  The rally used to be held in January each year.

The picture below me is a vintage car.

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 7:14 AM · edited Thu, 21 August 2008 at 7:15 AM

I don't know what has happened to this post, it looks fine on my monitor, I just can't get it to upload the same way.  I have tried several time to correct it, sorry.

I haven't had enough coffee this morning.

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 9:00 AM · edited Thu, 21 August 2008 at 9:01 AM

file_412317.jpg

Looks okay to me.  There's this weird thing, though ... when I look at the picture ... all the guys look just like you, Jeff! 

Oooohh!  A vintage car!  I just happened to see one on Saturday.  I've been thinking of posting it at the end of my Arboretum series ... you can have a sneak preview.  I know it's a Citroen, but I don't know the year.

The picture below me was taken at a track and field event. 

beachzz ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 11:52 AM

file_412328.jpg

This is my son and his friends after their version of a track and field event!!  Jordan's second from the right.  I literally hosed him off before I'd even let him take a bath.  A fun time was had by all (though I didn't check with the other moms!!) The picture below me is a group of women doing anything they want!!

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 1:39 PM

file_412334.jpg

A group of women doing craft, plus one bloke sat down and one behind the camera, who is that chap?  Second from the left is my wife Pauline.

The picture below me is someone swimming.

awjay ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 1:56 PM

swimmer

the picture below is someone dancing

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2008 at 2:07 PM

file_412336.jpg

A group of 1940's re-enactors dancing, at Crich Tramway Museum.

The picture below me is a smoking chimney.

PD154 ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 3:48 PM · edited Fri, 22 August 2008 at 3:49 PM

Nice one Jeff :)
don't have a smoking chimo in my arsenal of pics :(
Tara, thats a great 2CV, they are appearently like gold dust now
I do not know the year of this particular model, looks a bit like the ones came out in the late 70's early 80's, with the rack on the trunk, but the answer remains the same  2CV or Not 2CV...that is the Question :)

awjay ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 4:06 PM

not a very big chimney i know but .........

smoke

the picture below is of hay/straw bales/hay rick

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2008 at 7:58 AM

Great smoking chimney awjay, I remember this from when you posted it in your gallery, a superb little steam engine.  Some pride and care went into making that.

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 12:27 PM

And they do say size doesn't matter, right?  I don't have any hay pictures, though, not much of that to be seen around here :(

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 2:36 PM · edited Sun, 24 August 2008 at 2:38 PM

file_412597.jpg

Thanks Tara :-)  Here's some hay for you guys .............. The picture below ... should show HAPPINESS! 

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 4:30 PM

file_412614.jpg

Thank you, Shari!  We have no hay in these parts.  I'd have to drive for hours to find some! 

The picture below me shows some sort of audio gear.  (Stereo, speakers, mixing board, microphones, amps, whatever.)

mermaid ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 5:13 PM

file_412624.jpg

hmm just came brwosing through...and here it is..my audio gear....

and the picture below me somthing very very tiny

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 5:16 PM

I don't have any pictures of my bank account.... :(

mermaid ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 5:18 PM

loool..and oh my :(

barbdennist ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 6:53 PM

file_412660.jpg

We were doing some remodeling in the family room and came upon a nest of baby mice.  These were no bigger than the end of my thumb.

The picture below me shows something that weighs less than a pound.

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2008 at 7:14 PM

LOL @ Mrs. RatbaG!!!   Thanks for the laugh!

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 12:37 AM

file_412708.jpg

This is my straw hat.  It weighs less than a pound.

The picture below me shows something that made you laugh out loud!

beachzz ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2008 at 1:15 AM

file_412712.jpg

this made me laugh out loud; it's my best friend anna and my son's dog barger!! the picture below me is something really, really yummy to eat!!!

mickuk50 ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 11:26 AM

file_413403.jpg

Here you go Marilyn .Sausage casserole made by my fair hand from my own ingredients and ready to go in the oven :o)

Mick

beachzz ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 11:28 AM

OH, I'm drooling all over myself, Mick---YUMMMMMMY!!!!!

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 12:13 PM

But what do you want to see below you Mick?

Give us a clue!!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 1:32 PM

Clarification: Earlier in this thread, I put up a grandkid shot. I didn't take it but it was my grand daughter. :-)  and the photo and postwork was approved by me. The real "owner" of the shot is thinking of posting it to their gallery soon. I don't know if I crossed any lines but if so, we can always ask for a grand kid shot next and start over from there. :-)

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

MrsLubner ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 1:34 PM

Hey, Mick, I can redeem myself with this if you'll tell us what comes next? :-)

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

mickuk50 ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 2:08 PM

Sorry guys ,lost the plot for a while there lol :o)..Fire as i`m freezing :o)

mick

aangus ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2008 at 4:21 AM

file_413428.jpg

A fire to warm you up Mick (You should try living up here in Chilly Jocko Land ... we've had the heating on since last week!)

The picture below me is of some money.

mickuk50 ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2008 at 5:21 AM

thanks mate .i know how cold it is i`m only across the border :o)

mick

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2008 at 6:41 AM

file_413430.jpg

Just a bit of trash I was throwing out, I don't think!

The image below me is a Fountain.

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2008 at 10:27 AM

file_413437.jpg

Here's a view from above of a fountain on the waterfront in Seattle....  and I think I'd like to see someone getting their heart's desire!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2008 at 11:14 AM

Hearts Desire...Got Heart?

Show me a STORM

J🆒e

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2008 at 3:30 PM

file_413444.jpg

Storm clouds approaching ...

I would like to see something that makes you really, really happy!

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2008 at 3:42 PM

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have sent that picture of the brewery to the recycle bin :)

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2008 at 4:23 PM

I know what you mean ... mine would be The McAllen or Glenmorangie.  :)

beachzz ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2008 at 10:24 PM

file_413462.jpg

Margarita on the rocks, no salt and the beach!!  Other things I don't have fotos of!!! The picture below me is someone reading a book, somewhere different.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.