Mon, Sep 9, 5:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Paypal malfuntion interfered with my purchase...

artnik ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2008 at 3:36 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 2:48 AM

I sent this question in, and I was advised to contact the store.  My order  #'s  are 111464425 and 111464429. Here's my original question:

I was trying to purchase an item from the store, but Paypal is having some sort of tech problems, I couldn't get the payment.  In the meanwhile I tried again, but it still wasn't fixed. Now I have two copies if the same item pending D/L. I also have two "orders pending" notices in my mailbox. Yet there's nothing listed in  my cart.  I'd prefer to delete any traces of the incomplete transaction and try again, when Paypal is working.  How do I get this corrected?  Thank you for any help.**

**I would appreciate a resolution as soon as possible, because the item is only on sale til 9/24.  Thank you again.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2008 at 8:37 PM

Hello,

I have cancelled the two pending orders you have so that you can try again.

Thanks
Stacey

artnik ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2008 at 2:07 AM

Thank you for being so prompt.  By the way, excuse my  typos, I didn't notice them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.