Thu, Sep 19, 6:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 40

busi2ness ( ) posted Sun, 05 October 2008 at 10:51 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:54 PM

Welcome to Last Week In The Gallery # 40

We reached week 40 of this year 2008, marked by many new photographers. I Congratulate everyone selected, both new members as well as veterans.

Keep the good work coming!

The full collage with links HERE.

For your convenience: The selection criteria for this weekly event.

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

dhama ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 5:21 AM

Excellent selection as always.And well presented. 👍

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 7:55 AM

Week 40!  Only 12 weeks till the end of the year!  Time flys when there are so many great photos to be taken!  A smashing selection here!

ecurb - The Devil

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 9:09 AM

Faaaaaaabulous week everyone!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 9:16 AM

So many shots have been included this week that I especially liked!  What a fantastic selection.  I can't wait to start exploring the ones I missed!  :)  Thanks to the team for their hard work, and congratulations to everyone included in week 40!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

awjay ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 9:58 AM

thanks guys for my image selection......

way to go too the others selected.....

super images

wastl001 ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 11:17 AM

Thanks for selecting one of my pictures, and congrats to all who also made it into this gallery!

ACS-001 ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 1:02 PM

Congratulations to everyone here, and thanks for including my picture -- I'm amazed I ever got into one of these, let alone more than one.  I do have my problems with this place but it's still a big honor to be featured here in such wonderful company.  Again, thank you.

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 3:11 PM

An amazing collection from last week! Congratulations to all - well deserved rocognition.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

ken1171 ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 3:43 PM

Wow my photo has been featured!! (")^__^(")

I am an aspiring photographer and only took a few pictures because I only got a more decent camera last year. It's very encouraging to be featured so soon and it only makes me want to do it more!

Thank you! :D

Charberry ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 6:30 PM

AHHHH!!  I made it in LWITG!!  Thank you!  I was looking for someone else's to be here, instead I find mine!  That felt strange, I tell you. ;c)  

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Chipka ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 7:20 PM

WOW!  Congratulations to everyone who made it into this particular collection!  It's an honor for one of my works to be included as well!  There's some superb work here, and I look forward to exploring further into the galleries that this selection came from.  Thank you for including me, and congratulations to EVERYONE included.

artaddict2 ( ) posted Mon, 06 October 2008 at 11:45 PM

Once again, amazing photography from all,  and well done to Piet and the selectors you have done a great job.    This is the one place to come and get inspiration from. 
Congratulations to everyone!

OnceUponAtime ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2008 at 1:32 AM

So nice to share this selection among so many good picts. Congrats to evertyone ...

jeroni ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2008 at 2:55 AM

Thanks for selecting one of my pictures, and congrats to all who also made it into this gallery

jeroni

Janiss ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2008 at 12:12 PM

Congrats to all!;o)
Again a very good choise of the administrators!
Janis.

PD154 ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2008 at 3:15 PM

Another great week, congrats to all the artists featured, another great presentation job Piet!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

Stevej46 ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2008 at 7:10 PM

Attached Link: Stephen Johnson Photography

Thanks so much for selecting one of my photos. A true honor for me. A great group of wonderful pictures again this week. 

DreamersWish ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2008 at 9:08 PM

What an amazing set of images chosen!  Each a magical piece of artwork.  Wonderful work to each chosen and to Piet for a fabulous job putting it together!

Geoff122 ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2008 at 11:17 PM

Many thanks for selecting one of my pictures, there are so many good photographers on this site and I feel very humbled that you selected one of mine, many thanks for the encouragement.

drag ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2008 at 2:36 PM

Thanks for including one of my photos in with all these great photographs.   I am honored and inspired.  And once again a wonderful collage Piet to showcase all the great work. 

Sonia000 ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2008 at 6:34 PM

Many thanks for selecting one of my pictures.Congratulations to everyone!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.