Fri, Aug 2, 11:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: FRACTURED TIME

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2001 at 6:07 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:23 AM

file_183867.jpg

An Airplane on its way to the Bahamas enters the Bermuda Triangle where it is swept up in a strange Vortex like storm, The plan crashes on a continent trapped in a closed diminutional pocket in time, The Continent is split into fractured time periods, One must find the event horizon for each fractured time entrance to enter them. 7 castaways are trapped in time unable to cross the deadly time barrier surrounding the Island Continent of Atlantis Or into other places within the continent unless they find the event horizon to cross into them safely, A land with Dinosaurs, Hostile lands, Aliens and mysteries beyond imagination. The 7 Castaways are challenged to solve the mystery of the time vortex in order to get back home. If anyone would like to help write and work on this comic that would be awesome:) 3 castaways are finished I need 4 more Castaways and welcome character ideas for the 4 castaways and the characters that live on the Continent of Atlantis, Iv decided So far a mock up of Rome and Egypt will also be a part of the story since everyone except the Atlantians are also Castaways swept up by the Vortex at some time in history. Legend has it the Atlantians Knew their Continent was going to sink into the sea, So they used their advanced technology to create a time Vortex to preserve their race, Something went wrong, Trapping them and anyone unfortunate to encounter the vortex. A Roman philosopher they meet, Who has been trapped a long time becomes their guide in an exchange of Knowledge, The science and math books from the Girls bookbag and a swimsuit issue of sports illustrated. My goal is do get as many physical stunts depicted to action pack this story as mush as possible along with lots of special effects and fantastic sets. Oh yeah the boy and girl must have a love hate relationship, ultimately leading to a love affair. I think this will add something special to their characters and breath life into the story. The Chinese guy is the plane pilot, Who happens also is a Kung Fu instructor. I think the action scenes can make good use of him, Ill create a student CO pilot female character in the spirit of Laura Croft to get another ass kicking character into the story. Oh yeah the girl develops telekinesis from her exposure to the time vortex, the vortex unlocks psychic abilities within her. I also have a second story that begins with a war in heaven, the 3 arch angels defeat Lucifer and banish him using their amulets to seal the demon in the bottomless abyss Over time these 3 amulets became lost hidden in many cultures, Each Amulet gives its wearer special powers, If ever the 3 amulets were combined fitted together like a puzzle, the person wearing the Amulets would inherit GODS POWER. Of course We all know he got lose He, Ever heard of temptation?:) So the devil is loose on Earth and once again must be sealed in the bottomless pit, People will continue to get more evil as long as he is loose, That's not all, the devil has a mission to infiltrate the highest power on earth in order to destroy mankind, The characters in the story must discover this and find the amulets before he does. I think Fractured Time is a good name I guess Ill drop ATLANTIS from the story title so the reader does NOT guess the plot before they read it.

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 12:24 AM

Cool ideas here! I would chip in but I can barely render as it is :) Keep it up though, sounds very interesting! -WTB

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 1:08 AM

file_183869.jpg

Meet the Atlantians

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 1:21 AM

Have you read any of the Riverworld or World of Tiers series by Philip Jose Farmer? They might give you some inspiration, though it seems like you have plenty already. And, no, I am not suggesting plagiarizing. Sounds good what you have already, again. Best. Larry F

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 2:10 AM

file_183870.jpg

new Castaway

Kayleb ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 3:11 PM

Just don't call it Gilligans Island!@)

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2001 at 11:00 AM

Attached Link: http://www.buckrogers.demon.co.uk/3d/3d.htm

file_183871.jpg

I have made Poser models of:- (0) Gerry Anderson UFO series alien (1) Gerry Anderson UFO series alien's rifle (2) Gerry Anderson UFO series alien's posable UFO (3) Grey alien (4) Bulky poserful raygun with posable beam, as in two of my recent Sea Patrol series images.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.