Tue, Oct 22, 6:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: HEY CODY!Just a teasy till Codeman serves up the Squid delight!!

RadArt ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 2:12 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:48 AM

file_117055.jpg

Yoohoo Codeman.... See the sad cute face?? She wants your squid!! She wants it real bad!!! She ain't gonna come out of this little frame till the squid is set free! I locked her up real good and she won't go free till we all get that tasty squid your teasing us with. Blackmail? Heck yah!!! Bring on the squid and the chick goes free, otherwise, she's gonna stay in this little frame forever!! Hahahahahah!!! Radart...(I think that Zygote devil got to me)

coldrake ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 2:34 AM

Codeman, better do what he says. I think he's serious.You know how those creative types are. ; ) Coldrake Better safe than sushi.

RadArt ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 6:28 AM

Oooh!! The torture!! The agony!! Your sooo mean!! Now I will make the frame even smaller and smaller,...heheheh! Radart...(someone lock me up in Scarabs' padded cell please)

Newc ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 6:59 AM

Careful, radart. Remember that rushing the good stuff usually means that it's not as good as it coulda been had more time been spent on it. Now who wants a half-baked squid (not the undercooked sushi, either)? Newc (Knows that fire is hot)

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 8:33 AM

Codeman-you are the essence of evil..... (I knew I like you for some reason) PS- The poses you asked for will be ready this weekend. How about the goody you were working on?

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 10:45 AM

Ok is it just me or does someone else find the reference to "SQUID" a bit out there? I'm sorry but I must have missed the previous postings...just what SQUID are you talking about? And please...if it's the squid I THINK.....shudder don't send it THIS way! (gulp). If it's a prop...well then...ok...please ignore the prior sentences. PAN~ a bit confused...

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 12:26 PM

Hey Codeman....were you the one also working on the poseable liquid?......When are we gonna get that?......is it gonna have a squid in it? Scarab <-losing track and marbles quickly

bitplayer ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 7:36 PM

Cool. I was just asking Zygote for a squid a coupla days ago. Put me on yer list. Hal bitplayer@hotmail.com

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 8:18 PM

Oooh..phew...you don't wanna know what I thought the "squid" was...eeek. PAN~ Grateful the squid is posable...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.