Sat, Sep 21, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The PIcture BELOW ME....

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 08 September 2008 at 3:38 PM

I give...I can't get back to this fast enough these days. Packing for my trip... grrrrrrrrrr!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

barbdennist ( ) posted Mon, 08 September 2008 at 4:19 PM

file_413542.jpg

Taken around the campfire just before bedtime at Timothy Lake, Oregon.  We were on a week long camping/canoeing vacation.  One grandson is hidden behind his mom but he was being read to since at the time he couldn't read.

The picture below me is a picture of a canoe.

beachzz ( ) posted Mon, 08 September 2008 at 6:21 PM

This is a a great shot--I love it!!

mbz2662 ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 12:01 AM

Wow~  I haven't been in here for a while .  some great stuff going on in here... 
Alas... NO canoe.   But  I'll keep my eyes open ;)

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 12:12 AM

There was a canoe in my driveway for several months, but ... alas ... I didn't take a picture, and now it's gone.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

mbz2662 ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 12:17 AM

Well darn...  just when you don't take that shot... lol
I bet MrsLubner has a canoe or a kayak ... mmhmm

babuci ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 1:54 AM

Yes she does, she just uploaded a bunch yesterday , I was thinking straight away for the tread...lol.

seeya  Tunde

aangus ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 7:04 AM

Has this thread been removed from the main forum? I can't find it and was curious, does anyone know?

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 8:39 AM

No, it's still there.  If you click on "sort by last reply" it's quite near the top of the list.

I'll give PJ the heads up about canoes.  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

MrsLubner ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 9:07 AM

file_414206.JPG

Well, yup, here's canoes and kayaks. Yup. :-) I had given up on getting something into this because by the time I could stop in, someone had posted a shot of what I had in my file and was on to something else...LOL  Look at this! Everyone is WAITING for me to show up this time. And let's see... I believe I would like to see ... mmmmmmmmmm, what shall it be? I feel a hankering for... a safety pin put to good use!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Fri, 19 September 2008 at 9:54 AM

file_414213.jpg

Here ya go...

Show me....FIRE!

J:woot:e

babuci ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2008 at 4:57 AM

file_414484.jpg

here is some backburning....show some ooopsy. ( no camera shake pls...lol  unless you realy have to...lol)

MrsLubner ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2008 at 9:17 AM

file_414493.JPG

I think this counts as OOOPSY... My baby pigeon Bill was exercising his new wings and flew from my shoulder to the table, but being a baby pigeon, he wasn't really paying attention to anything other than how fabulous HE was. He turned around on the table to inspect his landingstrip and was rather startled to find I had a stuffed skunk on the table only inches away from where he landed. As you can see, he didn't know it was no longer alive and was thinking he'd made a BIG mistake. :-)

Next I'd like to see ...a little class with a lot of glass.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

beachzz ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2008 at 10:47 AM

file_414498.jpg

Here's my classy, glassy foto--the patio I built this summer.  One sheet of tempered glass in the front and 10 more just waiting to be used for something else along the back part.  Classy?....well, you decide!! The picture below me is......hmmmmmm.....a bunch of guys doing something really weird (oh, what I could say here, but since I'm SO polite, I'll refrain!!!!)

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 25 September 2008 at 8:05 PM

file_414522.jpg

Lord knows, I have a plethora of shots of guys doing something weird!  LOL!  This would be funnier as a movie ... I'm afraid the still shot doesn't quite do the event justice.  Alan, the guy in front in the dark blue shirt, is busy stuffing his cheeks with Mentos.  Once he did that, he drank a Diet Coke.  (This is a bad idea, for those of you who might be wondering.)  The other guys (Darren, Lance, Jason and Eric) are waiting to yell and laugh at him while he's engaged in this activity.  There's even a guy out-of-frame (Martin) with a stopwatch, timing Alan to see how long it will take him to drink the soda.  Jason (behind Alan in the gray shirt) will be going next. 

Let's see ... the picture below me shows someone talking on the telephone.

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 1:19 PM

Doesn't anyone talk on the telephone in front of a camera any more?  Sheesh!  :)

Should I pick something else?

Did everyone get bored and wander off?

barbdennist ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 2:11 PM · edited Sat, 11 October 2008 at 2:12 PM

file_415358.jpg

I've had this picture but didn't particularly want to post it since it shows the "dork" side of my husband.  He was showing our kids that he has a mobile phone.

The picture below me is a picture showing someone relaxing.

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 3:06 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 3:25 PM

OMG, that is just too funny!  I love it!  Thanks for this, Barbara, you've made my day!  :)

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 5:54 PM

file_415372.jpg

Here's a whole beach full of people relaxin'

How about a photo of  somethin SP:scared::scared:KY!!!

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 9:19 PM

file_415383.jpg

I spent the afternoon in a graveyard . . .

Show me someone digging.

barbdennist ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 9:35 PM

file_415385.jpg

This is my youngest grandson digging at the beach.  We had been there about 2 minutes when he had to start digging.

The picture below me is a pumpkin.

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 9:36 PM

file_415386.jpg

Digging, digging; they do this all over my yard!  I don't know how they ever find things again, but that doesn't stop them...

I would love to see someone who wants to see ME!

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 9:37 PM

Oops, I was SCOOOPED!   My bad, I'm too slow!

barbdennist ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 9:40 PM

At least we have some interest in this thread again, so I see that as good.  I love your little digging squirrel (we have them too) and I like your idea better for the picture below than mine!

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 9:49 PM

file_415387.jpg

LOL I was just about to load up a digging photo and saw that it had already been done twice, so here's some pumpkins. Shot this just this morning while leaning over a fence (they weren't open yet)

the picture below me is someone who wants to see Mrs. Ratbag!   : )

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So where do they go when a photograph leaves you speechless? 

barbdennist ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 9:57 PM

Wow, this is a great pumpkin picture!  I've never seen anything like this before - and I've been around A LOT of years.

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 9:59 PM

Wow, I've never seen that either...a house of pumpkins!  What a cool idea!

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2008 at 10:03 PM

file_415388.jpg

I would love to see Denise!   :)

The picture below me is of someone you would love to see!  (It can be Denise, if you have a picture of her!)

:)

beachzz ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2008 at 12:11 AM

file_415392.jpg

Here's a foto of both Denise and Tara, both of whom I'd love to see again!! The picture below me is a bunch of friends just doing anything.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2008 at 12:37 AM

LOL @ the mobile phone...

It's good to see this thread active again ;)  I don't have anything to contribute right now... but I'll keep my eyes open :)

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2008 at 1:52 AM

I am on holiday ( half  hibernating from treads) but I have to say, you two look so gorgeous. That corner smile is cool from Tara.

seeyus Tunde

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2008 at 8:03 AM

file_415622.jpg

I would like to see some beautiful autumn leaves.

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2008 at 12:48 PM · edited Wed, 15 October 2008 at 12:50 PM

file_415633.jpg

Autumn Leaves, if you think this looks like Artaddict2's avatar, it's because we both took similar shots in Queens Park.

The picture below me shos an Icecream Cone

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2008 at 12:31 AM

I have no ice cream cones.  I shall patiently await their appearance.

AndreiR ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2008 at 11:20 AM

file_415739.JPG

here is one ice cream cone you can't ignore...

would you please show a refrigerator...

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2008 at 11:48 AM

That will do nicely, thank you!!

auntietk ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2008 at 7:53 PM

Nice to see you back here in the Forum, Andrei! 

mbz2662 ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2008 at 9:25 PM

Now that's an ice cream cone!!!

babuci ( ) posted Sat, 18 October 2008 at 11:25 PM

file_415809.jpg

Here is a fridge...Amana. Those colorful little rectangles are holiday magnets from around Australia. Picture below me is handwriting, pls

seeyus  Tunde

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2008 at 3:17 AM

Love the Fridge magnets!  I have vacation magnets on mine at home.  Not as many, but I plan to collect more!  (They are mostly from the west/southwest of the US. )

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 26 October 2008 at 12:50 PM

file_416356.jpg

I would like to see a picture of your kitchen or living room.

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2008 at 5:29 AM

file_418238.jpg

Thx Tara for a hand written note...

Kitchen it is. Can't have living room my christmas tree all ready dressed up, in middle of november looks a bit unusual...lol

picture below me is a horn ( air horn, bull horn, baby bicycle cute plastic horn)

babuci ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2008 at 7:32 AM

Nobody has a horn?....sorry I made this tread stop.

seeyus  Tunde

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2008 at 2:57 PM

file_419847.jpg

Ok, how about a pair of shoe "horns" ???

The picture below me is you, reflected in a christmas ornament.

babuci ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2008 at 3:59 PM

Will do, thanks to save the tread, I will be careful what to ask in the future...lol

seeya  Tunde

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2008 at 4:57 PM

file_419854.jpg

My CS3 program crashed, so I've done what I can with this in Irfanview ... a less than stunning result!  However, there I am, reflected in a holiday ornament.  :)

The picture below me shows one of your favorite holiday traditions.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sun, 14 December 2008 at 1:31 AM

file_419871.JPG

With a Holiday like Christmas it is hard to choose my favorite tradition... but here is one I was working on yesterday.  Christmas baking ...  mmmm.  These are chocolate chip and toffee chip cookies, and there are 28 dozen.  I was a busy elf.

The picture below me is....   let's keep with the theme... how about  YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE.

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Sun, 14 December 2008 at 8:28 AM

Wow, 28 dozen!?!?!?   So I can have one, right, you wouldn't miss just one, would you?

: ) 

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 14 December 2008 at 9:45 AM

Yvonne doesn't have her sights set high enough.  I'd like three, please!  :)

No tree here. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.