Thu, Sep 19, 9:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Battle Bonanza EX Poses available again

SnowSultan ( ) posted Fri, 10 October 2008 at 4:58 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:46 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_415312.jpg

[ Battle Bonanza EX Fighting Pose Collection](http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=33094)

My giant fighting pose collection is once again available in the Marketplace here, for the same price it's always been - $5.99. If you still prefer V3 and the 3rd generation DAZ figures, you're bound to find something useful in this huge set!

Remember - these poses are not compatible with V4 and the fourth generation of DAZ figures because of the changes in the Buttocks areas. You could edit them, but it would be a lot of work.

There are no new files in this set, so please do not redownload or purchase this set again if you already have it.

Also, any and all proceeds from sales of these poses will go back into the Marketplace here to support other merchants.

I'm hoping to get around to making V4/M4 versions of these poses someday, but it will probably be quite a while. In the meantime, I hope these can be useful! Take care!

SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2008 at 9:40 AM

I find them immensely useful!
Love esther
PS would love the V4 M4 poses etc.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Booker5 ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 8:07 AM

I too find these poses very useful.

I would happily buy a V4 M4 version.

Disciple3d ( ) posted Wed, 29 October 2008 at 12:32 PM

Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of this set.

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

SnowSultan ( ) posted Wed, 29 October 2008 at 1:55 PM

Thank you very much, and thanks to those who have purchased it since returning to the Marketplace. Remember too that most V4 poses will work on M4 without much effort, so if you can't wait for my V4/M4 versions (and I suggest you don't, I'm extremely slow, haha), check out some of other V4 action or fighting pose sets in the Marketplace here and they'll likely work well with M4 too.

SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.