Sun, Sep 15, 11:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery - 41

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 12 October 2008 at 2:33 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 4:10 AM

Posted Sun, Oct 5, 2008 10:51 pm

The full collage with links HERE.

For your convenience: The selection criteria for this weekly event.

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

busi2ness ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 4:33 AM

Congratulations to every one selected this week. These are excellent choices and may everybody be inspired.  :thumbupboth: :thumbupboth:

Excellent presentation Shari, well done! 🆒🆒🆒

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 6:46 AM

Thanks very much for another fine selection for our viewing.     TomDart.

DAVER2112 ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 7:23 AM

Thanks for including my image "Energy" to the list. I'm honoerd. And congrats to all the others who were chosen!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 7:25 AM

AWESOME week gang. Keep up the great work!!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

cranium ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 7:38 AM

Thanks for thinking me worthy enough on my first week on the site, and working with photos more in depth!

There are some crackers amongst this selection, so keep up the good work!

Cheers again!

If you're not weird, you're normal...

And that's weird!

monjo71 ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 8:22 AM

It's an honor to have one of my images to be included in LWIG  😊.  So many great shots last week.  Congrats to all.  Great presentation Shari .  😄

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 8:31 AM

Congrats to all who's works have been selected for LWIG 41!!! This is a wonderful selection and well reserved. Well done all!!! Hugs, Carin :)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

odie ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 8:38 AM

Thank you for selecting my image with my husbands ever present tractor.  I am glad to be part of this.

Congrats to all and thanks for your work, team!

Jodie

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

tricksta ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 9:16 AM

Again Im very flattered to have been chosen 2 weeks in a row! I can hardly type cause my head is soooo big lol.... Thank you ever so much and well done to every one else! the photography here at the moment is fantastic :)

vdmpj ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 10:12 AM

Thanx selecting my image........

mermaid ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 10:16 AM

Ah so happy my foggy village was included and congrats to all the other fine artist and thanks to the crew for dooing the work...smile

West_coaster07 ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 10:56 AM

Thank you for choosing and including my picture in  LWITG #41. I consider it to be  very much an honor  to be included in this group of photographers.  Congrats to everyone selected!!

nikolais ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 11:20 AM

So glad and honored to be in such a great gang. Hope the big boys and girls of the Forum had a good reason to accommodate my Lunch Hour. Thnaks a lot! Nikolay

sintoock ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 11:31 AM

Excellente sélection !!!!!!!!

jc ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 12:28 PM

Many thanks for including my image among such beautiful works.
Congrats everyone - some really outstanding images here!

delaorden_ojeda ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 3:07 PM

Very happy  to be with you all, thanks a lot my friends and congrats to all !

Tony

mbz2662 ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 3:51 PM

Congratulations to all...

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 8:16 PM

Big thanks to Shari for putting this together this week..

Well Done !!!

Congrats to all who were selected..

yet another fine collection from the gallery..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2008 at 8:35 PM

What a great selection!  There are so many here that I fell in love with during the week.  :)  Thanks to the staff, and congrats to all selected!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

rayburg ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2008 at 1:56 AM

It's always an honor to have your work recognized.  thanks for the honor and congrats to all the honorees(if that's a word?) ...  Congrats to Shari for being the moderator.  It's people like you that make RR a wonderful place to be associated with.

MrsLubner ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2008 at 12:19 PM

This is a collection of fine and inspiring work. There is so much to study, to learn,  to enjoy! Thank you, every one here who was chosen, and also to all the artists who work so hard each week to bring the most amazing array of creativity and skill for consideration. It's never easy to limit LWITG to only 30 photos.

Also, it should be noted that both Piet and Shari are amazing people who display a great deal of skill and creativity  in their dedication to producing these collages each week.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

rocserum ( ) posted Tue, 14 October 2008 at 3:57 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1759318&member

thank you!! I did it again! I am honoured, and this is very inspiring fot me, it means i am on the right track. And congratulations to all who are chosen this month, they are all wonderful photographs! Cornelis

rockstrider ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2008 at 2:54 AM

Thank you for selecting my image to appear in this LWITG with so much awesome photography! Congratulations to all whos pics were selected!!

I'm not homophobic - I love my house!!! 

mickuk50 ( ) posted Wed, 15 October 2008 at 6:52 AM

I`ve been missing for a few days and decided to take a peek at the lwitg .What a surprise :o)..A big thank you ,cheered me up up no end ..Congrats to everyone selected

Mick

ralph49 ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2008 at 8:36 PM

What a fantastic collection of images...congratulations to all for sharing their superb work!!

PR0XIM0 ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2008 at 12:25 PM

Thank you so much for choosing my picture for this wonderful selection,I'm very happy and I'm proud to share this place with such wonderful artists
Thank you so much

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.