Sat, Aug 3, 12:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: MM for Victoria 2 coming soon to Freestuff at last!

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 4:55 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 11:34 PM

file_185109.jpg

I have reworked and reworked and I am now totally satisfied with all additions to the old Marilyn Morphs that were included with "Very Vicky" by Darth_Logice (Me). This time I remembered to save Poses instead of spawning morph targets and now she's ready to share. The Pose file contains settings for V2. The morph targets are magnet work on old Victoria and are pretty subtle but necessary. The eyes get screwed up for some reason, so eye morphs are included to put them back in place though they are not perfect when "Pointing at". The PCF hair is based on Zygote's Long Conform Curls but are littered with pieces of other meshes by myself. So, all She needs is a home. The Zip is 1.2 megs only. -WTB

aritc10600 ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 4:58 PM

WOW cant wait....

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 5:00 PM

Hello Norma Jean. Ooohhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Looks pretty good. Larry F

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 5:08 PM

It's there now! I realized I had some space left on my isp given website. Go get 'er! -WTB

Dizzie ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 5:34 PM

kewl!!! can't get her...DL stops after a few seconds, every time...:>)

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 5:52 PM

High traffic right now, Dizzie, try again after the furor has died down a bit. -WTB

Poppi ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 5:59 PM

Oh gosh, she looks gorgeous!!! Thank you. This is gonna make my friend very, very, happy, too.

WarriorDL ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 6:51 PM

I could place her next to your other file I host if you want.

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 6:53 PM

Okay Warrior, that would be cool. I think the server I have it on now is getting bogged down from all the hits. Let's see if my ISP cancels it for the month due to overtraffic first. I'll let you know, and thanks! -WTB

lplp1 ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 8:57 PM

I don't have the "long conform curls obj" file. Which Poser file do I ne to buy or download to get the "long conform curls obj" file?

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 9:28 PM

IF you have poser 4, you have it Poser 4/runtime/geometries/poser4figures/ should be in there. -WTB

Dr Zik ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 6:55 AM

Hi Folks! Hmmm-- I don't like to critique Poser renders of real people, 'cause God knows I don't have the time to develop the skill and patience it takes. But it looks like to me if you make her hair darker what you'd have is Joan Collins, not Norma Jean Baker. Maybe it's the eyes. Just my $0.02 Peter (Dr Zik)

Dr Zik ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 7:08 AM

Hi Folks! Bloody, I just looked at the MM thumbnail in Freestuff--the resemblance is a lot stronger in that image. I commend you for such good work. Peter (Dr Zik)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.