Sat, Sep 21, 3:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #42

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2008 at 3:53 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:28 AM

The full collage with links HERE.

Welcome to Week #42 in the Photography Gallery - A week where many were out enjoying the Fall Season, capturing the colors... while others are just moving into Summer.  That alone makes it an interesting week for us all in the Gallery.

Congrats to PJ, who is doing a great job with LWitG selections.  Her eagerness and enthusiasm is greatly appreciated and it's so good to see!

And FINALY ... CONGRATULATIONS to those selected, and thank you all for sharing your fine work.  Keep up the good work & keep having fun!

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 19 October 2008 at 11:04 PM

Congrats to all who were selected...

Excellent work by Shari in putting this together..

Big thanks to our staff for putting this together each week..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

mickuk50 ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 2:59 AM

Another fine gallery this week :o)..Congratulations to all

mick

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 3:23 AM

Wonderful selection so warm colors , sure looks like autumn is here. Congrat to all.

seeyus  Tunde

Susank ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 3:25 AM

Thank you for selecting one of my pictures. I'm very greatful and it means a lot to me.
The colage is beautiful and very well put together.
Thank you.
Susanne

Superastro ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 3:48 AM

Thanks for selecting my tree photo. It really is a great honour to be placed in a collage with such wonderful and striking photographs.
thanks so much :-)

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 4:06 AM · edited Mon, 20 October 2008 at 4:07 AM

A wonderful collage well done Shari!  Great to see many new members getting a place here.  The Northern Hemisphere is changing to beautiful golds it good to see this has been noticed by our wonderful photographers.  Not much gets past you!

ecurb - The Devil

busi2ness ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 6:10 AM

Let me pipe in too. First congratulations to all the excellent work on display here. Each and everyone can feel proud of the work which has been selected and it serves as an inspiration to others. Keep up the good work.

Yeah I don't know how I slipped in but thanks to the selectors. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To Shari: You have done and excellent job behind the scenes. I know, because I was involved in making sure you know all about the technicalities and less important things. You were a pleasure to work with and your perseverance shows in the quality of this presentation.

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

tizjezzme ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 6:44 AM

Thank you so much; I'm surprised Piet still wants to be my friend after all is said and done.  He's got the patience of a SAINT.  Thank you for that..  I know I wasn't easy at times lol

BUT .. MORE IMPORTANTLY .. are the winners for this weeks LWitG!  CONGRATULATIONS to you ALL.  A Very Well deserved bit of recognition !!!  keep up the great work.

Have a wonderful week!

Shari

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 6:46 AM

Here here Piet!!!....Great Job Shazz :)
Thanks to the guys and gals for choosing one of my images, and warm congrats to all the other artists featured :)...There some fine shots here!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

Djavad ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 7:43 AM

I am happy  that one of my recent image "C'était l'automne mon amour" was selected for the Last Week in the Gallery Feature.
Congrats to all who were selected... Le collage est une "petite merveille".
Cordialement,
Djavad

bmac62 ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 7:59 AM

Thank you, thank you. What a wonderful way to begin a new week...with an email saying, "Congrats".  All the selectees of Week #42 have done beautiful work here! I'm honored to be among you.

Bill (bmac62)

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 8:09 AM

A big CONGRATULATIONS to all for having your images choosen. It is a beautiful collection indeed. Really deserved, everyone of them.

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 8:54 AM

Thank you for selecting one of my pictures of Bordeaux "Miroir d' eau" ! Congratulations to all who were selected !
Greetings from sunny Belgium ! Mary

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 9:04 AM

Hearty congratulations to all that made it into LWITG.  Some cracking images in here yet again.

Well done all of you.

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 9:16 AM

Congratulations, everyone!  This is a fantastic selection ... thanks to the staff for their hard work!  :) 

Nice job, Shari!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Georgy ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 10:41 AM

Thank you Staff! A beautiful collage Shari, thank you for adding Last Round Up, with so many talented artists. It cheered up my day. HUGS!

Charberry ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 11:15 AM

Beautiful choices, Shari!  Congrats to all who were chosen here.  I am particularly attracted to the ones with the fall colors. ;c)

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

beachzz ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 11:25 AM

Thanks so much for including my foto here in LWITG---I'm honored and humbled to be among those chosen. 

Yourij ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 12:16 PM

A huge "THANK YOU" for selecting one of my pictures !!! Looking at the other selected photos I have to say that I'm seriously honored to find me here, especially as I didn't expected an surprise like this one. Thanks again & Congratulations to all who were selected !
Greetings from France !

Juri (aka Yourij)

Nymue ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 12:30 PM

Wow, beautiful works! Thanks so much for including me... :)

lucindawind ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 2:39 PM

wow . .thanks you so much for selecting one of my photos .. I am very honoured to be with these most excellent photos that others have taken  ! 

hugs Lu  :)

JuliaKretsch ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 3:28 PM

Thank you so much! I am deeply honored!

Congratulations to all the selected photographers!

Best regards.
Julia

Art_Ramos ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 4:43 PM

Excellent job Everyone!

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 5:22 PM

Many thanks for including my work.  Congratulations to all.

RobyHermida ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2008 at 9:31 PM

file_415962.gif

Congratulations to all the selected photographers!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2008 at 2:22 PM

Fabulous job everyone.
AGAIN!
:')

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

G_Mansco ( ) posted Wed, 22 October 2008 at 1:08 PM

Splendid selection!
Congratulations to all ;O)

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sun, 26 October 2008 at 11:28 PM

I truly enjoyed seeing this week's LWITG put together in this marvelous collage (Thank you Shari!) The range of talent here is amazing. Congratulations to all who were chosen.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

NightGallery ( ) posted Wed, 29 October 2008 at 1:00 PM

Wow, I have been so busy reformatting my PC again I didn't even know I was in here!!!! Thanks for including me.
And I hope the reformats are over. I replaced my Power Supply which I hope was causing my lock up.
-Thanks again, B

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.