Sun, Sep 22, 10:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Ash 'n' Tray

FATfoe ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 9:09 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:25 PM

file_185179.jpg

Something Ive been workin on that will be part of a much bigger project. (Opinions more than welcome.

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 9:14 PM

Wow..Very nice work. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

kaom ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 11:54 PM

Looks just like my ash tray at home. MMMMMMM thats smooth mellow flavor, SURGEON GENERALS WARNING-3D Cigarettes can cause 3d Lung disease. I think I'll light up a Parliament right now,MMMMMMMMM Yum. By the way did you use ANYTHING GLOWS on the tip, just curious because I'm considering Buying it, and that looks great. How did you make the ashes? Very nice work, I'm impressed. The textures are great. Kaom

litst ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 9:27 AM

Excellent ! The lightning is too "flat" to make it look realistic, i think . The shading looks damn good . Nice work . Kaom, Anything Glows is included in the boxed version of Carrara Studio if you want it . litst

kaom ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 2:25 PM

I don't think I'm gonna buy the boxed version, I Don't really need it, I don't really need Amapi because I use rhino for making things I can't do in Carrara. So that is Anyhting Glows on the tip of the cicarette? If so, I think I'll get it. By the way, when version 2 of Carrara comes out I will definately buy that, I'm sure it will be worth the purchase. Kaom

Slynky ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 5:48 PM

make the cherry on the end of the smoke about a centimeter (to real life measurements apporx) longer, and you got yourself a cancer stick boy! Now for some Canadian made Players Lights... mmm mmm ry

FATfoe ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 8:15 PM

Kaom, I did'nt use "anything glows". I just used good old Carrara aura.

kaom ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 11:42 PM

I'm impressed, very well used aura I must say! Jolly'O Pip-Pip, Care for a spot of tea, with that cigarette ol chap?

kaom ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 1:57 AM

FATfoe, Thanks for the tip. I'd forgitten about the gem called aura. Imessed with it tonight, and wow! It's one of thos hidden treasures in Carrara, that we often overlook. Mabye I don't need Anything Glows. I dig it.

AndyCLon ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 11:08 AM

Wot no cigars?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.