Sat, Sep 21, 10:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Police uniform for M3

DocMatter ( ) posted Thu, 23 October 2008 at 2:47 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

I've looked all over and all I can find are uniforms for V3 or V4.  Does anyone know where I can find a contemporary police (or highway patrol) uniform (or texture) for M3?
Thanks!

mayhem72 ( ) posted Thu, 23 October 2008 at 3:29 PM

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/real-world-heroes?item=4495&_m=d
here is a cop uniform

jonnybode ( ) posted Thu, 23 October 2008 at 3:31 PM · edited Thu, 23 October 2008 at 3:34 PM
Online Now!

file_416197.JPG

Hi!

Take a look at poserworld, They have police uniforms for M3.

You have to buy a membership but its worth it, they got zillions of stuff that you can download once youve become a member.

Regards / Jonny

Ps the one at Daz mentioned by the previous poster looks damn nice .

trouz69 ( ) posted Thu, 23 October 2008 at 3:42 PM

http://www.maleposer.com/

They had some packs for M3's Everyday Wear to do everything from Police to EMTs to UPS guys but they were sold at Poserpro and I don't know what has become of them.

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 23 October 2008 at 4:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/productdetail.asp?productID=139

What you seek may be found at the link above...

It's a clothing set which includes: 2 types of shirt (long and short sleeved),
pants (trousers), belt, Captain/cop/army Cap, tie and over 20 texture options including ...

Army - camo [shirt and pants]
Army - desert [shirt and pants]
Army - urban [shirt and pants]
Navy Captain [USN shirt, black pants and cap]
Sailor [Blue shirt and black pants]
UK Cop [shirt, black pants and cap]
European Cop [shirt, pants and cap]
US Sheriff [shirt, pants and cap]
Airline Pilot [white shirt, black pants and cap]
Stockbroker [pink stripe shirt and black pants]
Office worker [pinstripe and black pants]
Lumberjack [plaid shirt and denim pants] ::

Un-Fashionwear ::
Ben`s Sherman for a Friday night out with the lads.
An assortment of totally tasteless shirts and pants and it even includes a set of 1970's Paisley jim-jams (pyjamas)!

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2008 at 3:30 AM · edited Fri, 24 October 2008 at 3:32 AM

Quote - An assortment of totally tasteless shirts and pants and it even includes a set of 1970's Paisley jim-jams (pyjamas)!

Hey! I resemble that remark! (Hastily puts Paisley pyjamas away before anybody sees them)

:lol:

Edited to add my real reason for posting - I'm still hoping for an old-style UK police uniform some time, Dixon of Dock Green or Heartbeat era, complete with "does your head go right to the top of that?" helmet. :)

mrsparky ( ) posted Fri, 24 October 2008 at 9:41 AM

*Hey! I resemble that remark!

• I too had a pair during the 70's but in defence so did every kid :) *

*Zippies "Police Set for Dennis" in freestuff here has a 'proper' bobbies helmet.
None of that modern marlarky :)  

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.