Sun, Sep 22, 4:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:04 pm)

Subject: CHRIS BROWN Poser Movie finally online.

SeverD ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 1:11 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:27 PM

Well it's been a while, almost ten months since it was finished, but the CHRIS BROWN action-packed Poser movie is finally out for all to see.

I posted the movie on YOUTUBE - CLICK HERE TO VIEW

A higher quality quicktime is available on my website - WWW.TIRADESTUDIOS.COM

For those of you who are not teenage girls and don't know.  Chris Brown is a young, chart topping R&B singer whose career has exploded in the last two years.  He went on tour last winter and commissioned an animated movie that would start his show.

I wrote, directed, animated and edited this movie for a production company called Red Monkey Pictures.  This film was constructed, animated and rendered entirely in POSER 7 - it contains many recognizable props and characters from Renderosity, Daz3D and Content Paradise. 

This took a my team of four people about  four months to make.   It is a nice example of what Poser is capable of.  Thanks all for viewing.

Gabe

Gabriel Sabloff
TIRADE STUDIOS

Reisormocap ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 1:56 AM

Very cool indeed. Some amazing work Gabe -- Kudos to you and your team!

Posermocap - Motion Capture animations for Poser and Daz3D.

vincebagna ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 3:38 AM

Really amazing work! It's stunning!

My Store

dorkati ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 4:34 AM

WOW!!! Amazing work! Love those expressions, really realistic...and those fine movements.
Perfect :)

corvas ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 5:02 AM

wow
that was so awesome
really fantastic work on it

GKDantas ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 9:23 AM

Fantastic work! One of the best animations that I saw done in Poser.

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

skuts ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 10:23 AM

That was TOTALLY AWESOME!!

"Facts are the enemy of truth."

SoulTaker ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 10:40 AM

nice work.
has anymore been done to exodus3. ths web address given at the end of the vid is dead

SeverD ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 12:21 PM · edited Fri, 31 October 2008 at 12:22 PM

The Exodus 3 pilot is still being shopped around as a web series, it still only has temp music so we are not advertising it yet.  But the web address given at the end works fine, www.exodusIII.com, you can also go to the website at www.exodusthree.com

Gabriel Sabloff
TIRADE STUDIOS

SoulTaker ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 12:36 PM

thanks for the fast reply.
again nice work

SoulTaker ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 12:39 PM

ok I take that back. its not good work.
its bloody good work.
will keep an eye open for any news on this

tvining ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2008 at 9:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.auroratrek.com

This is extremely cool--nice set design, character design, great lighting, posing, and voice work. My one real question is (and I ask this not as criticism, but admittedly with some bias) if you went this far, why not full animation?

--Tim

flibbits ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2008 at 10:48 AM

Great work on the movie.

But it's hard to believe a guy like Chris Brown as an action hero.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.