Thu, Oct 3, 11:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Daz3D

renderclipps ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 11:18 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

What's happened to their webpage? it's been down since yesterday.
I use 3 main 3d website as my 1st point of call, here, CP & daz. I feel lost :-(

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 11:43 AM · edited Sat, 01 November 2008 at 11:46 AM
Online Now!

works fine here in England.
today, yesterday no problem.
next you will tell me you missed the M4 & V4 pro bundle fastgrab for $10

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 11:54 AM

No problem here.  Could be an internet hub issue.  Have you tried flushing your browser's cache to see if that helps?

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

lonar ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 1:00 PM

Works fine here as well only prob is in their store trying to sort out by new is messed up right now.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 1:13 PM

East Coast USA: working fine here also.  There is another thread concerning this subject already posted.

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 1:29 PM

Good in Wales too!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 1:37 PM

Attached Link: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/31/congent_sprint_spat/

Sounds like you're caught up in Cogent's latest traffic peering dispute.

renderclipps ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 3:28 PM

yeah, i even tried from a different comp, still no joy,
weird

renderclipps ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 3:37 PM

thanks ruddock
i'll check with my isp if its a sprint/cogent problem

3anson ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 6:14 PM

OMG!! M4 Pro bundle for $10 and i missed it?
-----------ambles away looking for shotgun

renderclipps ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2008 at 9:42 PM

You know what I think, It is my ISP blocking those site because I can't get through to content paradise either both of which i download a lot of stuff, maybe i've gone over some quota

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2008 at 9:16 AM

Cogent again ... why isn't that surprising at all? They manage to stumble from one sh** into the next ... and of course it's never their fault but always it's the other's fault. Yeah, of course 😠

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Daidalos ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2008 at 10:00 PM · edited Sun, 02 November 2008 at 10:03 PM

Quote - works fine here in England.
today, yesterday no problem.
next you will tell me you missed the M4 & V4 pro bundle fastgrab for $10

I did damn it all to hell! When was that on sale there? Hell the only thing I ever see there, (when I check) is Aiko crap err I mean stuff.

I mean while I do own Aiko, I have never ever used her.

And thats not the only one either. I missed another one recently for V4 and all I can say is that it was due no fault of mine own.

I'll go now, if  I say much more I will probably really go off on a rant and get into trouble. LOL

"The Blood is the life!"

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2008 at 10:48 PM

If it's any comfort, this M4 Pro Bundle for $10, I missed it completely and I'm a PC member.  Ended up spending $24 for the M4 Complete Bundle.  Darn and oh well. :)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.