Fri, Sep 20, 1:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: My first image with Vue 4

melis000 ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 3:10 PM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 7:21 PM

file_185299.jpg

Hi, This is my first try form a image with Vue 4. I just played around with the underwater tutorial in the user guide and with a model I downloaded from DACort Graphics. Please let me know what you think Bye, Angelo

ajp ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 3:30 PM

Any image with breasts in it gets my vote, keep up the good work! ;) The background objects look a bit grainy, what render quality did you use? /Jesper

melis000 ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 3:34 PM

Hi Jesper Glad you like it ;). The render quality is ultra, but the grainy background is (I think) because of the blur on the main camera and (maybe) the fact that the image is converted to a JPEG (with maybe some loss in quality). I am not sure, but I like the effect. The idea was to get a underwater feel and I think it worked (IMHO). Angelo

ajp ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 3:38 PM

Oh I see, it looked just like the depth of field effect before antialiasing so that's why I asked. I guess it works pretty good as an underwater effect now that you mention it..... :) /J

davides ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 3:58 PM

Model's hair could use to be flowing somewhat backward/outward and spread some to indicate a floating effect in the water, but that would probably not be possible without some postprocessing of the downloaded model. Other than that - looks good!

melis000 ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 4:02 PM

Yes, you are right. That would make better effect. Something for a future image :). Btw. I forgot to mention that the hair used was made by Kozaburo, who has lots of wonderfull poser hair.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.