Wed, Oct 9, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Transmapped hair in Bryce

Rita ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 5:07 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 6:14 AM

file_185322.jpg

The gown also had a transmap. Followed Spike's tutorial on clothing with transmaps and it worked. The gown (Symphony's) has no straps now. Used the same method with the Kozaburro's chignon transmapped hair and it didn't work. How can I eliminate that section that looks like a bandana across the forehead?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 5:45 PM

I think that might be the base file.

kewasi ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 8:56 PM

file_185324.jpg

You should have a file call head tr that came with the hair. Bryce does not import transmaps with the object. hope this helps kewasi

Rita ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 5:12 AM

This info is exactly what I was looking for. I tried it and it's beautiful!!!! Thank you so much!

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 1:41 PM

Wow! is that tut still being used?...

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

Ironbear ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2001 at 12:46 AM

Yup. Sure is Spike. ;] I refer to it even when something involving a trans gets persnickety on me...

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.